Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abdominal Cream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calorie deficit as others have stated. Dandelion root extract capsules can help reduce the bloat from water retention once you’ve decreased your body fat and are super cheap.

Comment

Just train 4-5 a week and eat lots of greens and lean protein. You'll get better and more permanent results than any cream.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        what? I mean, theoretically the act of rubbing in itself may burn calories if you do it fast and long enough...
        Yes I am thinking the act of rubbing fast may result in calorie burn, if he does it for 30-40 minutes a day and maintains his calorie levels it may result in some weight loss.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          It'd be simpler to eat at a 500 calorie deficit per day for a week and lose a pound that way
          Agreed but OP wants to use the cream. That’s fine too, just need to rub for a long time and fast and do it everyday to make a caloric deficit.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Agreed but OP wants to use the cream. That’s fine too, just need to rub for a long time and fast and do it everyday to make a caloric deficit.
            There are creams that eliminate calories?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              There are creams that eliminate calories?
              If done in a vigorous manner, possibly.

Comment

I have been rubbing cream into my stomach for years...no six pack yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  I have been rubbing cream into my stomach for years...no six pack yet.
                  You aren’t doing it right, it must become part of your HIIT routine, rub it in fast for 3 minutes, just a 30 second break, the repeat. 10 sets.

Comment

Ephedra. It'll help you look like a crackhead fast. Illegal as schit and comes with big health risks however.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Ephedra. It'll help you look like a crackhead fast. Illegal as schit and comes with big health risks however.
                      They used to sell it everwhere before the ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X