Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBC, Racism Cure, AlexKid, Passive Aggressive Old Ladies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC, Racism Cure, AlexKid, Passive Aggressive Old Ladies!

I had found happiness in solitude minding my own business on the beach, feeding pigeons and eating pizza.

I just wanted to be left alone.

Sensing I had found happiness alone some old fat woman and one just old women instinctually wanted to come and ruin my happiness by coming onto me. Scaring off my hard earnt massive pile of about 30 hungry pigeons which were fighting for pizza crusts amongst the crashing waves of the ocean.

I was extremely insulted that they thought they had a chance with me at their age, and I completely shunned them told them where to get off.

Since my pigeon fun was now ruined I made my way off the beach were some other older women were doing the whole toxic nasty hard to ignore or not be angered by, passive aggressive *****y thing towards me as they saw what happened (all the young hot women were nice to me smiling at me etc)

It then dawned on me that when I get jealous of the BBC and passive aggressive towards black people I am behaving like a bitter angry old low self esteem fat wrinkly bittch!!

My "racism" has dropped when I realised I am being like the very thing I hate so much!

Different people have different gifts and abilities some people are quite exceptional, and the worst thing are the bitter haters that try and bring others down instead of working on cultivating their own gifts or improving their own weaknesses.

My lesson is if someone has a gift and you do not, be cool, salute them for it, don't be a fat old wrinkly bittch about it!!

(That doesn't mean becoming a liberal cuck or an uncle Tom, or letting up on lousy people, which is probably another even more weak minded thing people do, it means respect the gifts others have that you do not)

What you guys think did I end racism on boxing scene?

Don't be that bittch

(This isn't hating on old women some are very unbitter nice people, that's a likeable woman)
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-06-2018, 06:56 PM.

People wont admit it but there's a reason why a bunch of white guys ie most of them, are rooting for some0one like Tua Pacman, Wlad, etc over someone like Deontae, Joshua, and Larry Holmes, and its because Tua Pacman and Wlad are not sexually threatening to us but the black guys are.

Its not just a sexual thing but that's a BIG part of it

Tua is no more like you than Lennox but because Tua has a small winky you want him to win.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-06-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I have a BWC, my favorite fighters all time are Hagler and Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
        I have a BWC, my favorite fighters all time are Hagler and Louis.
        Yea another big group of white guys will PRETEND they are not threatened sexually and start acting as if they were totally cool about race and black people, they are basically hoping men and women will think they have a BWC, quite funny when you highlight exactly what they are trying to do in a sneaky way xDDDD

These guys tend to have the smallest peckers of all
        Last edited by AlexKid; 12-06-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Yea another big group of white guys will PRETEND they are not threatened sexually and start acting as if they were totally cool about race and black people, they are basically hoping men and women will think they have a BWC, quite funny when you highlight exactly what they are trying to do in a sneaky way xDDDD

These guys tend to have the smallest peckers of all
          Lol I could never be as cool as that guy. Never owned a gold chain or a sideways hat. Roughed up carharts and work booted family man over here. I can just respect any fighter regardless of race, which must mean I have a BWC.

Comment

Thinly veiled insecurities.

Comment

Lol I could never be as cool as that guy. Never owned a gold chain or a sideways hat. Roughed up carharts and work booted family man over here. I can just respect any fighter regardless of race, which must mean I have a BWC.
              Im not gonna fight you on this, if you need a BWC that bad you have my permission

Comment

Some white people are cool about the BBC genuinely, some do have a BWC most don't. If you wanna be a dominant man and not a weak bittch you gotta be one of the white guys that genuinely is cool with it.
                Last edited by AlexKid; 12-06-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Im not gonna fight you on this, if you need a BWC that bad you have my permission
                  I don't need one, you already told me I have one.

Comment

I don't need one, you already told me I have one.
                    Enjoy blowing yourself bro

Comment

Working...
                    X