Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will be fighting these PBC fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I will be more than happy to take Mikey if they fight. Idiots like you are as gullible as you are stupid. Manny in his prime would have a tough go with Mikey same as he had with any really solid, smart boxer with excellent fundamentals, even with the tremendous speed advantage he would have.
    That is the biggest myth whenever it comes to Pacquiao. It's amazing how people are still underrating the skills of Pacquiao. Are you forgetting about Tim Bradley and Barrera, two quality fighters with excellent boxing skills who gave JMM a tough fight, let alone a boxing lesson at times? He handled those 2 with ease using skills.

Mikey doesn't have the heart, combinations, and willingness to engage like JMM, who himself had to go through a lot of punishments to make a hard fight for Pac. Mikey, along with Spence, would have been easy work for a prime Manny. At this point though? Mikey would be competitive but would still lose. Spence probably beats Manny right now. But you can never count out an ATG like Pac.
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 10-25-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

huh?

I've watched them both fight approximately 60 times in total.

I see you're back to foolishness so I'm out.

If they fight I will take Mikey. If I'm wrong, I will log in and say so.
      so you are doing what you just told me not to do! !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
        It's amazing how people are still underrating the skills of Pacquiao. Are you forgetting about Tim Bradley and Barrera, two quality fighters with excellent boxing skills who gave JMM a tough fight, let alone a boxing lesson at times? He handled those 2 with ease using skills.
        he's just a hater, dont mind him at all lol. prime pac would have problems with mikey? buahahahah!!!! even that chump doesnt believe that.

Comment

I can't see Manny beating Floyd, Spence , Mikey or Porter. Probably beats Broner.
          Hahahaha porter is a wild swinging bum manny eats him up like nothing.

Mikey and probably Floyd still beat manny.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            I wouldn't say unfair, but Manny fought everyone man. He's earned the right to pick and choose who he wants to fight-- especially at age 40
            Manny started at like 116 lbs and Spence started at WW. It's definitely unfair.

Comment

This is really exciting news and a good way to end his legendary career. He will still be competitive with everyone, win or lose. Does he beat everyone right now? Probably not. But his legacy has already been sealed and these fights are just icing on the cake. Beating any of these guys will just help boost his ATG status.

Comment

Funny thing is Floyd is trying to help Haymon make money off of mannys name but if manny ends up beat most of those guys Floyd will have helped manny add to his legacy which is in many ppls opinions already greater than Floyd’s.

Manny though is tooo stupid to realize he’s getting played.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                  That is the biggest myth whenever it comes to Pacquiao. It's amazing how people are still underrating the skills of Pacquiao. Are you forgetting about Tim Bradley and Barrera, two quality fighters with excellent boxing skills who gave JMM a tough fight, let alone a boxing lesson at times? He handled those 2 with ease using skills.

Mikey doesn't have the heart, combinations, and willingness to engage like JMM, who himself had to go through a lot of punishments to make a hard fight for Pac. Mikey, along with Spence, would have been easy work for a prime Manny. At this point though? Mikey would be competitive but would still lose. Spence probably beats Manny right now. But you can never count out an ATG like Pac.
                  How am I under rating his skill? Just because I point out others have more isn't under rating Manny's skill.

Mikey doesn't have to engage like JMM to beat Manny. Neither does Spence. In Spences' case his length, power and movement will allow him to box from a distance and neutralize Manny's power.

In Mikey's case, I think you confusing an efficient fighter that doesn't waste punches with a flat footed plodder unwilling to throw.

They wouldn't be easy work for Manny because these men would be heavier and they are not plodders.

This isn't about nostalgia. Lets not make 147lb Manny the same as Manny below 130. Let's just use 147 lb Manny's career as a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    he's just a hater, dont mind him at all lol. prime pac would have problems with mikey? buahahahah!!!! even that chump doesnt believe that.
                    Yes I do. Prime Manny wasn't undefeated or unbeatable and his record shows this. Sorry but you can't make his record something it wasn't.

Comment

Yes I do. Prime Manny wasn't undefeated or unbeatable and his record shows this. Sorry but you can't make his record something it wasn't.
                      Do you honestly think that fighters right now give a prime Pacquiao a hard fight? The only guys to have beaten and give a prime Pac problems were Morales and JMM, 2 ATGs in their own right. If you think that a prime Pac would have a hard time against guys like Spence and Mikey than surely you also think Morales, JMM, Mayweather would also struggle with them as well.

Until I see Mikey actually win against anyone of note such as Lomachenko I see prime Pac splattering Mikey.
                      Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 10-25-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X