Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG scumbags Brother is a sore loser LOL, HE TRIED TO RUSH CANELO AFTER THE FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So fukin what, canelo won. Nothing gets a pass on this forum. The brother didn't even do anything who cares.

Comment

All I saw was his brother being pushed into the corner, where was the running and sucker punch attempt?

Comment

I don't see a sucker punch or much of a confrontation with Canelo's people by Max Golovkin. I see they got him pinned up in the corner when I do start seeing something so I imagine he wasn't happy.

Whatever doe. I can't really judge it if I don't see what happened, but if you legit try to assault a boxer or legit assault a boxer I think they need to ban you from the corner & boxing venues in the future. That type of sh^t should be totally unacceptable. Few cats seem to care about that sorta stuff doe.

I was shocked when they just let Leon Lawson Jr back into boxing in the state he was in when he sucker punched the f#ck outta Jose Uzcategui & the fact he was cornering mfers in other states during his suspension in the one state. Boxing commissions need to get their sh^t together with random mfers hitting or trying to hit boxers.

Comment

so where's the sucker punch? or even Max "rushing" Canelo?

Comment

OP lying the evidence he included shows nothing

Comment

Well, all I see is he's being held in the corner by one of the men in red suit jackets, but we don't really know why he's being held. He could have just wanted to go to the Canelo corner to shake hands. Most are restrained from doing that until the other fighter has finished celebrating or settled down.

What I find particularly telling about the video is the contrast between the two corners. Canelo is in his corner on the post celebrating while Golovkin is just standing there with a beaten look on his face. Golovkin's team also look like they're consoling him and dejected while Canelo's look upbeat and celebrating.

Comment

They're twins, he felt every body shot landed on GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Wow if true this is a disgrace, this is not Mexican style, this is rat Kazakhstan style of no honour!

This is what happens when you have Doneld Trump in the office of the president. This is why we need #MxTakeoverMovement , so people like Golovkin and his brother can't get away with being thugs
                  Trump should take measures to prevent fake Mexicans from Kazakhstan from entering the USA!

A simple wall between the 2 countries is not enough!

What's needed is a huge moat 3,500 miles wide and 8 miles deep, filled with water and great white sharks and killer whales!
                  Last edited by kafkod; 09-28-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I don't see a sucker punch or much of a confrontation with Canelo's people by Max Golovkin. I see they got him pinned up in the corner when I do start seeing something so I imagine he wasn't happy.

Whatever doe. I can't really judge it if I don't see what happened, but if you legit try to assault a boxer or legit assault a boxer I think they need to ban you from the corner & boxing venues in the future. That type of sh^t should be totally unacceptable. Few cats seem to care about that sorta stuff doe.

I was shocked when they just let Leon Lawson Jr back into boxing in the state he was in when he sucker punched the f#ck outta Jose Uzcategui & the fact he was cornering mfers in other states during his suspension in the one state. Boxing commissions need to get their sh^t together with random mfers hitting or trying to hit boxers.
                    Boxers getting assaulted by the opponents trainer after a fight is another danger of the sport that doesn't find its way into the statistics!

Comment

with caps so you all can see . NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS...STRAIGTH UP LIES FROM THIS TROLL. NOTHING TO DO HERE.

Comment

Working...
                      X