Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Styles make fights right? So tell me why you are no longer interested in FMJ vs Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
    If Manny can come back and win a few good fights against top competition and if Floyd stays active and doesn't lose a step, this is still a big fight. Too bad it'll never be as big as it could have been a few years ago.

Also, Manny isn't that old. He looked like his normal self last night. With the things that Mayweather, Marquez, Martinez, and BHop have been doing, the only thing stopping Manny is him not committing the majority of his time to boxing. I hope he backs out of politics until he decides to retire from the sport. He did say he will continue fighting, so hopefully this KO loss will make him hungrier.
    No, just no. Seriously. Go watch Pacquiao vs Cotto, or Oscar, or any other fights in his prime when he still had legs.

Comment

I would still watch the fight like anyone else would. But let's be honest. It's a mismatch. I've always said a southpaw's greatest weakness is the straight right. I doubt Floyd will knock Pacquiao out with his straight right (unless Pac lunges into it with a great enough force), but he will be accurate as hell with it. Marquez was tagging Pacquiao with counter punches and knocked him out with the straight right. Counter punches and straight right. In Mayweather's case, those counter punches and straight right will be more accurate and quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        It's more the fact that it will take time for Pac to recover mentally from a KO like that. It'll take time to build confidence back and with his current age, doesn't really leave much time. If Pac went straight into a fight with Floyd it'd mean nothing if Floyd won anyway as he seems to have a reputation of picking guys only once he sees weakness in them.

you guys can stop taking shots at floyd mayweather. same with mayweather jr fans taking shots at manny pacquiao.

the war is over. they never fought. nobody won. you all wasted your time and effort.

Comment

Working...
        X