• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did the right thing.

I woulda gave you a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      No worries, she answered and said she is with her daddy. Weird because he works at night.

I trust her though.

those facts don't even make a little red light go off? Not even a little?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. It really sucks. It's almost like they wanted you to wait until after they tied you up and took the $47 out the register to call the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I'm sorry to hear that, bro. It really sucks. It's almost like they wanted you to wait until after they tied you up and took the $47 out the register to call the cops.
          I mean, who can tell what's under those hoodies

Comment

I mean, who can tell what's under those hoodies
            If they weren't ordering a tall, skinny, extra pump, light whip, almond soy milk macchiato, then they had no business there

Comment

Da man always holdin a bruva down

Comment

What does it matter to you if they did or didn't order anything, how much of a percentage are you getting from starbuck's revenue?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  What does it matter to you if they did or didn't order anything, how much of a percentage are you getting from starbuck's revenue?
                  A couple reasons. First, those tables need to be open for potential PAYING customers. Second, the presence of these "urban youth" could intimidate the normal customers that patronize the establishment. Both of these could have an adverse effect on sales and cause poor Beer to lose his job and be forced to serve the cops down at Dunkin Donuts.

Of course, Beer lost his job anyways thanks to SJWs. So, I guess it's time for Beer to grab the big D on the door of his new place of employment

Comment

It was a pretty normal day, my shift was just about to end. I was really looking forward to going home and getting black out drunk; you know the usual.

Then walk in these teenagers. They looked out of place as I haven't seen them before in the neighborhood.

Naturally I was suspicious, they didn't even purchase coffee, a sandwich, nothing.

They claimed they wanted to use the bathroom but I knew they were up to no good, I know these people. So like any other law abiding citizen I called the police.

They came, arrested the urban...I mean teenagers and now they are making some big fuss about it and now I'm out of a job.

No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Well truth be told: I knew one of them. I caught him in my girlfriend Jessica's DM's but that's another story.
                    hahaha. That was me and $Nate you threw out.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      A couple reasons. First, those tables need to be open for potential PAYING customers. Second, the presence of these "urban youth" could intimidate the normal customers that patronize the establishment. Both of these could have an adverse effect on sales and cause poor Beer to lose his job and be forced to serve the cops down at Dunkin Donuts.

Of course, Beer lost his job anyways thanks to SJWs. So, I guess it's time for Beer to grab the big D on the door of his new place of employment
                      You still haven't made any kind of convincing argument on how starbuck's sales affects beer's life in any way lol

Starbucks is not going to go bankrupt because some people hung out at one without ordering anything. I mean I could go to a starbucks and order a 5 dollar coffee and do the same exact thing they're doing =/

All beer is doing is making rich people richer.

Comment

Working...
                      X