Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum to SI: Marquez not interested in 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see a second fight with Bradley/Pac. It was boring and Pac schooled him and took something out of Bradley. This is coming from a big Bradley fan and has seen him fight for a while.

Marquez/Pac have had many good n exciting fights. I want to see a 5th. Let's see how the mentality works in the fight on the other court (meaning Marquez with that victory feeling, like the one Pac had previously).

Comment

Manny Pacquiao will beat Timothy Bradley by K.O and JMM will get his rematch and he will get beat again then JMM will chase Manny Pacquiao again and Manny will say "I want to keep this feeling".

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        Karim Mayfield is just more physical. He's sparred with Pacquaio already, and there's footage of it. And let's just say it seemed like Karim got the better of the exchanges. Pacquaio would totally lose that fight.

And if not Karim, maybe Jesse Vargas? Alvarado is possible though because it'll be like Rios. haha
        It was just sparring. Manny would beat Karim in a real fight, but i don't think he'd look good winning the fight. Manny must win in spectacular fashion in all of his future fights in order to slowly rebuilt his brand as the "unstoppable Wapakman" hype machine again, Karim wouldn't be the right opponent for that to happen. If Manny can't fight Bradley or Marquez in April, Alvarado will be the next walking punching bag in line to take an ass whooping.
        Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-04-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

What else does Maruqez need to prove to Manny he damn near killed him; yeah Manny gave him rematches because the other 3 can could have went either way but almost dying in the ring no more rematches are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
            BS JMM already turned down a Floyd rematch post Manny, I dont understand his train of thinking, JMM must want to take his one good win and go on a bum tour to finish his career. He dont understand that not only did his ****ery(hiring chemist/refusing test) cast shade on the Manny victory, after Bradley nearly shut him out he's pretty much irrelevant....

SN: To so called Manny fans wanting JMM to fight Manny again, yall dont understand boxing, the beatings is getting progressively worse fight to fight, JMM might spark Manny Hatton style had they fought again
            Marquez didnt refuse testing for manny! it was manny that passed! Marquez said he was willing to do any test just as long as pac did it as well. pacs team choose to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Karim has an ugly style for Pac. He'd grab, push, hit Manny with rabbit punches. They can't make Pac-Ruslan because they share the same trainer and Ruslan doesn't want to fight Manny. They'd have to make Pacquiao-Alvarado if all else fails.
              Karim sucks tho. He's be easier than rios

Comment

Tards keep losing.juiceman being squeezed out.

Comment

Working...
                X