No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You really have a bad case of comprehension disorder. That is your point of view not mine. In your world just because one has passed all drug test he must be clean. In my world you go deeper than just the drug testing, the facts that show red flags.. Which you have now concurred that Marquez must be a cheat. A few pages back you said Marquez was clean in your eyes. You just had to eat all your words

Now to be clear. I know you've already answered Marquez has red flags, meaning he's tainted in your eyes. How about Floyd, does Floyd have red flags? Yes or NO?

A Yes or No answer will suffice.
    I need a Hugh favor from you!!! It’s right up your ally!

How much time did Floyd spend fighting vs holding.

Holding is part of the fight game, but your passion and our history brother make me want to know. How long did Floyd hold for? Total fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      So why do you think Marquez is clean if coming from you he has red flags?

STAY DOWN.

I love PAC, but his fans.... Ployd fanatics too... fools

Comment

• Gayweather ducked Pacquiao for 7 years straight.

Fought Pacquiao after he was on the decline and still had to cheat with IVs.

Pacquiao is beloved by the whole world even by Brazilian models such as Adriana Lima

While Mayweather is looked down upon as a coward woman beater who needs to pay to get laid.

No real woman of quality would touch dirty Gayweather whose whole family reeks of drugs and filth.

Comment

• Dude, give it up. Pacquiao loss, and no boxing expert will tell you he won.
          Give it up. Jump on the GGG bandwagon already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miner1985 View Post
            Dude, give it up. Pacquiao loss, and no boxing expert will tell you he won.
            Give it up. Jump on the GGG bandwagon already.
            Originally posted by American Dad View Post
            Gayweather ducked Pacquiao for 7 years straight.

Fought Pacquiao after he was on the decline and still had to cheat with IVs.

Pacquiao is beloved by the whole world even by Brazilian models such as Adriana Lima

While Mayweather is looked down upon as a coward woman beater who needs to pay to get laid.

No real woman of quality would touch dirty Gayweather whose whole family reeks of drugs and filth.

Okay, way to make sense with the thread Miner1985. You do know there's overwhelming evidence that has not been debunked to this day. Starting with those IVs.. Cheating alone is subject to a DQ. Not to mention this epic thread has downed all you Fl0mos for not being able to defend Floyd in here. Sorry, bud. You have to try harder. This epic thread just exposes Floyd for the Fraud that he is..

Cheers!

@ fakewin
            @ emptywin

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-13-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Pac is a great fighter... he has a son with another woman... he is a politician??? A liar ??? I’ve lived in the Philippines worked for globe telecom .... been to the Manila polo club many times... 3rd world all the way...

I love eating Goldilocks cake, plowing filipina girls, drinking San Miguel beer... and seeing stupid street Jeep knee drivers and street people cut a coconut with a machete.

I love the Philippines

Comment

• This is still the most questionable result for me

Comment

• Nice quality. I don't think it was this wide for Pacquiao. I always had it a draw even without this video, but this video can at least demonstrate it being a draw moreso.

Comment

• 5 years later... the investigation continues..

Comment

• You cant be serious right? Mayweather thoroughly outclassed Pacquaio as said by so many nuetral observers (rummys corner, the ringside commentators, etc). I had Mayweather winning at least 7-8 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X