Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    These confirm Floyd's superiority of Pac. He achieved all of those things in the same era as your boyfriend.

Beating Pac Easily
    Retiring Unbeaten
    Winning FOTD

This is what upsets people like you the most.
    lol. why am i upset? floyd greatest achievement is the least achievement of pac.. I think you're the one who is so upset because pac has done things that your favorite boxer could only dreamed of....

Comment

• staying undefeated always

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Look at the score cards. It's a schooling.

lol. That rigged score cards.. Watch the video and tell me who got wobbled and countered..

Comment

• ''Lord Pac didn't win FOTD 2010-19 ???''

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            FOTD is one of the lowest award for pac including his 3x FOTY it will not come close to his greatest achievements which are

8 DIVISION CHAMPION
            4 DECADE CHAMPION
            5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION
            No matter what you post it’s over.

Floyd is and forever will be the better boxer.

Manny will always be behind.

Floyd’s greatest achievement is defeating and being ranked higher than someone with 8 division titles and 5 lineal.

Time to move on to a different debate. Manny can still be your hero, he just is Robin, not Batman.

Floyd is the Big Mac while Manny is the chicken mcnugget.

Comment

lol. why am i upset? floyd greatest achievement is the least achievement of pac.. I think you're the one who is so upset because pac has done things that your favorite boxer could only dreamed of....
              The least achievement of Pac? When did Pac beat Floyd?

Comment

lol. That rigged score cards.. Watch the video and tell me who got wobbled and countered..
                I don't need to see the video.

You explain to me what minute and what round these punches landed.

I'll be waiting.

Comment

• Pacquiao in the eyes of fellow boxing greats is greater than Mayweather, who already gets all the help he could get when fighting and even when not.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
                    Pacquiao in the eyes of fellow boxing greats is greater than Mayweather, who already gets all the help he could get when fighting and even when not.
                    No he isn’t. Why do you guys keep making this stuff up? You can’t read the minds of people so stop.

Comment

• PAC is the greatest Slow Motion One Armed fighter ever, and on top of that, he managed to survive a Knock Out that would have killed the average man, horse, bear, or gorilla.

I loved it when he and Jinky were being interviewed post JMM4, sitting on a sofa, and both were crying. it was a poignant moment.
                      I felt a tear well up, and felt sorry for him, and his fans.

But, you cannot keep a good man down, and PAC is BACK, he should fight Canelo or the Charlos. WAR PACMAN

Comment

Working...
                      X