No announcement yet.

Damn I started watching Dr.Phil lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Yeah man you are right about that. This dude is smart.

Really they are like that in Europe? respect
    Yeah they are like that here,family is important but Dr phil tries to save train wrecks where we would be faster to say, F that i'm getting a divorce lol

Comment

I seen one snippet where some herion addict agreed to go to the rehab but dr phil kept pressing her trying to make her snap and cry or whatever and beg him and she literally caleld him out I already said yeah wtf you want me to beg you? lmfao.

dudes a clown, he exploits everyone who comes on his show.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        I seen one snippet where some herion addict agreed to go to the rehab but dr phil kept pressing her trying to make her snap and cry or whatever and beg him and she literally caleld him out I already said yeah wtf you want me to beg you? lmfao.

Yeah I'm sure some shady **** goes down but man... some of the people on that show like really?!

The episode I saw today this pregnant chick, 8 months spent like 450$ on heroin but they were homeless and she was a hooker.

Comment

maury was aight for a minute with all of the dna tests.

Comment

he the perfenct example of a white dude who need to shave his dayum head alredy!!!!!smh how cum white dudes who r balding go with the "hair on the sides only" look???smh dont yall kno it dont look right!???it make u look even more older then u r,,,just shave it bruh aint nothing wrong wit going bald

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              he the perfenct example of a white dude who need to shave his dayum head alredy!!!!!smh how cum white dudes who r balding go with the "hair on the sides only" look???smh dont yall kno it dont look right!???it make u look even more older then u r,,,just shave it bruh aint nothing wrong wit going bald

Comment

He hardly ever has any coons/niglets on the show? Wassup wid dat?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I used to talk **** about this show but damn...these people are out of their minds so I cant stop watching

I feel bad but at the same time I sort of laugh.

This chick is 8 months pregnant, addicted to heroin. Got her fiancee addicted to heroin and now she is an 8 month pregnant prostitute.

Ok it doesn't sound funny typing it but...damnnnnnmmmmnm
                  The dude is just to pro-woman for me. I have nothing against women but damn everything aint the mans fault.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post

Exploits? What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      Exploits? What do you mean?

he hates her cause she flipped it on his ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X