No announcement yet.

Both of these Guys are on Steroids one is a responder the other isn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're obsessed with steriods huh?

just inject and get it over with already. don't go overboard and i'm sure you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Smh, not everyone is going to look the same way, i domt get why you keep ignoring what i say, its like you have low reading comprehension. Forget it man, its useless explaining, i just said the same thing not everyone is going to look like ronnie coleman, i know guys who are on steroids and they are muscular but look like chit thats my point. A genetic responder doesnt have to shoot up tons of gear like bostin llyod, lee priest has even said this, he rags on bostin llyod for shooting up all that gear just to look like a bloated guy on creatine.

There is a baseball player on roids a skinny black guy who got popped recently, he doesnt look impressive either, but he put on seventeen pounds. Not everyone is going to respond to steroids the same weigh in terms of muscle looks.
      Thats my point in the original thread post, you have teo guys who been juicing and one looks muscular the other looks regular yet he is taking stuff too. He is not a genetic responder he put on weight ans muscle but he doesnt look like a guy on roids.
      Addix go look up palumboism.
      He's a baseball player, not a bodybuilder, being huge isn't his goal. Your all over the and have no clue what your talking About.

I know who palumbo is, whats your point?

Who cares what lee priest says, he was one an insane amount of gear himself.

And again with Boston Lloyd. look at his one year transformation, the steroids clearly fcking work. So what the heck is your point? He doesn't look like Rami? No ****, rami has one in millions genetics, no one looks like him.

It's a stupid pointless comparison. It's the same handful of guys in the Olympia every year. Its because they have amazing genetics. This isn't fcking rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        you're obsessed with steriods huh?

just inject and get it over with already. don't go overboard and i'm sure you'll be fine.
        You should try some roids

Comment

Working...
        X