No announcement yet.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I got AIDS years ago and my family hid it for the longest time. No joking matter bro.
    I support you still, bro.

Southpaw, I'm pretty sure your body is just reacting and gaining strength after that epic showing by Timmy Franchise yesterday.

Comment

Here's a hint, stop smoking blunts, listening to Miley Cyrus, drinking syrup and get up off the couch fool.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        The Doctor will prescribe you Medical Marijuana.
        Don't even joke like that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          there are some nasty fall coughs going around.

i literally never get sick, and i've been f#cking dead this past week. i was as sick as i've been since childhood over the past weekend.

my lungs are still all filled with fluid, and if i cough hard enough there's f#Cking pink stuff [blood]
          Interdasting...I haven't been sick in years and I feel like I'm on the verge of death for the last two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Here's a hint, stop smoking blunts, listening to Miley Cyrus, drinking syrup and get up off the couch fool.
            I don't smoke blunts.

Comment

stop hating on Miley you know if she wanted to lick your balls you'll let her with the quickness shit I would crazy ass blanquita she'll probably bite them too

anyways...go to the doctor's asap TS chest pains is not something you want to put off to the side

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                stop hating on Miley you know if she wanted to lick your balls you'll let her with the quickness shit I would crazy ass blanquita she'll probably bite them too

anyways...go to the doctor's asap TS chest pains is not something you want to put off to the side
                I will be honest with you, if she was naked in front of me and I saw that little pink delicious culito, I would shove my tongue in it as fast as I could and knock that pu55y out the box.

Comment

I will be honest with you, if she was naked in front of me and I saw that little pink delicious culito, I would shove my tongue in it as fast as I could and knock that pu55y out the box.

Comment

If you did that your tongue would rot off and you would probably die.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      If you did that your tongue would rot off and you would probably die.
                      Naw, she's all talk no action. That pu55y barely has 20,000 miles on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X