No announcement yet.

Check out this subliminal message in this cartoon called "Hey Arnold"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    You guys ever see the one about Ed Ed and Eddy?

Apparently they are all in purgatory. Video is messed up lol let me try and find it.
    I never did like that show. It just didn't seem right. The art work was terrible. The characters were terrible. Everything about it was terrible.

Comment

i'm not sure why, but that clip seems sped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Is this about pigeon man? I'm not gonna read it, but I remember something weird about that episode.
        I remember that one. I think it's implied he commits suicide at the end.

Used to like this show, the Oscar character was hilarious, always bugging his wife to make him a sandwich lol

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I remember that one. I think it's implied he commits suicide at the end.

Used to like this show, the Oscar character was hilarious, always bugging his wife to make him a sandwich lol

it put a very urban spin on the slice of life shows you see for children.

i enjoyed it, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            I haven't thought much of hidden messages in television shows and commercials, but check this out. Go to 9:08. You can CLEARLY hear suicide in the background. The title of the episode is called "part time friends". It was released in december of 1998. 4 months later, the two friends named eric harris and dylan klebold shot up columbine high school before comitting suicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_XhHqR4PI

Thats very interesting, very interesting indeed. Have you also heard of this other subliminal theory with hey Arnold? Basically In this pic

It is shown that Hey Arnolds Grandpa's head is shaped like a dick. Hey Arnold first aired in June of 1996, 6 months later in 1997 internet **** started becoming really popular.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              it put a very urban spin on the slice of life shows you see for children.

i enjoyed it, myself.
              It had a cool vibe about it for sure. Lots of subtle adult themes throughout the series too when you watch it back.

It would never get made now lol

Comment

"why can't you do both at the same time?"

Comment

bignuts bigjavi's himself.

Comment

I was more a 'Mona The Vampire' kind of chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      Thats very interesting, very interesting indeed. Have you also heard of this other subliminal theory with hey Arnold? Basically In this pic

It is shown that Hey Arnolds Grandpa's head is shaped like a dick. Hey Arnold first aired in June of 1996, 6 months later in 1997 internet **** started becoming really popular.
                      lol. Thats genius.

But it has nothing to do with internet ****.

Unless millions of people were doing searches for 'grandad dickface ****'.

Comment

Working...
                      X