Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is this article mentioning "mayweather promotions". 50 cent already owned May's @ss and told the world there isn't a mayweather promotions, but simply a hoax company. mayweather is the best at living a mirage lifestyle. and if a pac fight doesn't pop off next year then we can all forget about that dream fight

Comment

Golden Boy is excited for Floyd's return because Floyd is a Golden Boy fighter. So there goes all the ******s who were saying Floyd was his own boss.

Anyway, I won't believe it till I'm watching 24/7.

Comment

bla bla bla...no mention of a Pac fight....

Comment

It's great that Mayweather fights twice next year.

Comment

Good news for boxing.

Comment

omg the king(of ducking) is back! prepare to lose your money and dignity two fold this year!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
                why is this article mentioning "mayweather promotions". 50 cent already owned May's @ss and told the world there isn't a mayweather promotions, but simply a hoax company. mayweather is the best at living a mirage lifestyle. and if a pac fight doesn't pop off next year then we can all forget about that dream fight

Wrong hater,Mayweather promotions does exist and its listed under an LLC fool.

Link: http://www.manta.com/c/mtrsfhf/maywe...promotions-llc

Keep on hating while Floyd keep stacking that paper.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  Wrong hater,Mayweather promotions does exist and its listed under an LLC fool.

Link: http://www.manta.com/c/mtrsfhf/maywe...promotions-llc

Keep on hating while Floyd keep stacking that paper.

That is just sad. Nice cop out response though. Golden Boy sure does love Floyd, after all he is a Golden Boy fighter.

Comment

Obviously it is Guerrero and Canelo for those dates, it is just a matter of who gets what date

I am thinking it will be Guerrero in May then Canelo in September

Comment

he saids their far ahead in the process and has a good idea of the opponent. with all the talk of canelo/cotto, i don't think it's canelo. sounds like guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X