Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez looking sharp hitting the mitts in training for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez looking sharp hitting the mitts in training for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Sergio looks sensational! as sharp as a razor! Jr's in for a world of hurt. good vid, thanks for posting.

Comment

Dude got a+ foot work, and can bang

Everytime I hear someone say that charvez have a granit chin and martinez cant hurt him, I think of that beauty of left hand that knocked williams into another dimension.

That punch was soo hard and soo perfectly set up that it would have put king kong on his ass,it wassent just the speed, it was have sergio in a macro split second positioned himself perfectly, and in synergy with his balance used his whole body in that one shot.

It was on of the hardest punches I have seen from a none heavyweight,ever

Chavez is going to get torn up

Comment

What's with the tape around his right knee? Hopefully no nagging injury. Either way, Martinez is going to beat the dust off Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

Everytime I hear someone say that charvez have a granit chin and martinez cant hurt him, I think of that beauty of left hand that knocked williams into another dimension.

That punch was soo hard and soo perfectly set up that it would have put king kong on his ass,it wassent just the speed, it was have sergio in a macro split second positioned himself perfectly, and in synergy with his balance used his whole body in that one shot.

yea he caught Williams 2 times with that punchs 40 seconds before..what he didnt have the right distance ,leverage on it,so he reset and caught Williams perfectly,at the right time on the right spot in the perfect position

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

This guy says that Martinez has a sloppy and unprofessional style, among other dumb ***** lol. Sergio seems like one of the most relaxed guys in the ring. His foot-work and torso movement is so fluid, and the only time he tightens up is when he's throwing a punch, or when he's under attack. His style is a problem because it's so unique that he forces you to adjust in the ring. A guy with a sloppy style does not stop guys like Sergio does.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 08-26-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Talking all that sht just to try and pot shot his way to victory like a certified puto.

Comment

personally don't see him looking to sharp beyond his punching, which a pro should always look sharp doing. Maybe it was the end of his workout but I saw him a tad winded and favoring the right knee that was taped or braced when moving. Whatever the deal is I didn't like the look, he seemed a bit off to me. Just being real and I'm a Sergio fan as well as having him favored in this fight but that clip has me worried

Comment

Man, I love the way he throws that left. :wank:

Is it me or does he look pudgy on the waist? Is this the "176 lbs" Sergio?

And are you guys sure this guy is 37 years?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

This guy says that Martinez has a sloppy and unprofessional style, among other dumb ***** lol. Sergio seems like one of the most relaxed guys in the ring. His foot-work and torso movement is so fluid, and the only time he tightens up is when he's throwing a punch, or when he's under attack. His style is a problem because it's so unique that he forces you to adjust in the ring. A guy with a sloppy style does not stop guys like Sergio does.
                    looks like a fat Karceno
                    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    Talking all that sht just to try and pot shot his way to victory like a certified puto.
                    Martinez..potshot????lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X