No announcement yet.

Just rewatched benn vs barkley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched benn vs barkley

man I remember watching that live and going nuts.i was in later teens and I watched over and over at time.great interview after with benn sayin he came to showUS BRITS ARE NOY A BUNCH OF PUZZYS] and it was live on ABC

Benn won easily enough but he blasted Barkley with a vicious uppercut when Barkey was clearly on the ground. It looked very much like an intentional foul.

Comment

Yes Benn was a bad boy, Mike McCullum wont have made easy work of him

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Benn won easily enough but he blasted Barkley with a vicious uppercut when Barkey was clearly on the ground. It looked very much like an intentional foul.
        Translation: our boy got absolutely battered but should have won on a bullsheet technicality.

Comment

Benn's foul was clear as day. He might have beaten Barkley legally but we'll never know. Poor officiating.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            man I remember watching that live and going nuts.i was in later teens and I watched over and over at time.great interview after with benn sayin he came to showUS BRITS ARE NOY A BUNCH OF PUZZYS] and it was live on ABC
            Exactly and he was hurt during the fight too and still took Bark out. I saw it live. Benn was too fast and too strong that day.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              Benn's foul was clear as day. He might have beaten Barkley legally but we'll never know. Poor officiating.
              The foul had nothing to do with the outcome. And he did beat Barkley legally.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Exactly and he was hurt during the fight too and still took Bark out. I saw it live. Benn was too fast and too strong that day.
                yea he was def hurt twice by barkley.and even though I don't like the cheap shots at time I was like [this dude is crazy]he hit him on way down AND on wat back up never seen that before lol
                Last edited by john l; 10-21-2017, 11:58 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

he did hit him when he was down 2nd time too.but like somone already said I don't think he really made a diff

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Yes Benn was a bad boy, Mike McCullum wont have made easy work of him
                    Actually I think McCallum does make easy work of Benn. He would've given him a boxing lesson. Jmo

Comment

Working...
                    X