McKayla Maroney says she was molested by team doctor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Um does the grade matter?
    Isn't it just plain old rape at that point?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      As to the story. **** is heartbreaking. Why I'm not a big fan of men being in those kinds of positions of power over young girls.
      Yea for sure. People in positions of power, authority or just have a closeness to you due to their career (doctors, cops, lawyers, etc) who f#ck over the people they are allegedly trying to help really need to get the book thrown at them hard. The more trust you have because of your position should equal a greater crime being committed.

Seems like thats often the opposite of how things go, but the crime seems much bigger to me when thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Thats a damaging job too. Gotta be the guy to count out 37k worth of CP pics out of regular pics. Poor bastard will probably become a CP guy himself.

How do you even tell a CP pic from a regular pic in some of these closer cases? Some of those 16 year old girls looks like a f#cking women these days. Granted when they are young enough it'd be easy to tell the difference, but lets be real there are some confusing years between 15-20 year old (& sometimes a lil younger + a lil older) with a lot of girls if you are being honest about a f#cked up topic.
        Agreed, didn't even think about that. Wouldn't wanna come anywhere near that imagery. They probably got a female to do it.

Comment

Sick fuck...

I bet he finds her repulsive now that she actually has an ass and ****.

Comment

Sickening but a bit of hypocrisy on this forum with people friends with the local forum predator in freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea for sure. People in positions of power, authority or just have a closeness to you due to their career (doctors, cops, lawyers, etc) who f#ck over the people they are allegedly trying to help really need to get the book thrown at them hard. The more trust you have because of your position should equal a greater crime being committed.

Seems like thats often the opposite of how things go, but the crime seems much bigger to me when thats the case.
              A friend of mine is an engineer at Google working on SafeSearch

I hear it's a soul sucking job

Comment

I read about this a while back. Apparently he was doing this procedure to relieve back pain where he would insert something into girls' vagina which was how it supposed to be done medically. However, he performed the procedure without parents in the room so he probably did something extra

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  She was in 8th grade?
                  I don't know.

But to have to go through that, at that age, when you're so happy and excited to be chasing an Olympic dream...that's some ****ed up **** for an adult in a position of power to do to a youth in their care.

Don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I don't know.

But to have to go through that, at that age, when you're so happy and excited to be chasing an Olympic dream...that's some ****ed up **** for an adult in a position of power to do to a youth in their care.

Don't you think?
                    Yeah there's a lot of ****ed up **** going on at those factories. There was a similar scandal with USA Swimming several years back with kids getting molested. Something that seems so wholesome (Olympics) has a very bad history of child abuse in America.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Swimming

Comment

Is there a woman in America that HASN'T been molested?

Just asking...

Comment

Working...
                      X