Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Will Be Working Hard To Squash Rigondeaux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    no excuses at all, rigo took the fight, but they could have given him that money at 126, that's my only point. may the best man win im just happy to see 2 of the greatest talkents of our time in one ring.
    But then the odds were in favor of Rig.

This is Bob Arum. He's a GREAT match maker. He knows this is a huge advantage for Loma.

Comment

People are forgetting the fact that Rigo killed the negotiations back in 2015 with his demands of a catch weight and a rehydration clause he only has himself to blame.

Rigo is getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Didnt Garcia just move up to light WW for a fight with Broner??? Ohh I get it everyone else does but not Loma....
        Didn't Loma already move up? So your theory is wrong there.

Dude, he's had 4 fights at 130. He's been in the division for 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
          I gave Lomo credit for beating Gary Russell. I didn't give him much credit for beating Walters because Arum sat him on the shelf forever on purpose before making that fight. If he beats Rigo who said weight is none issue I'll give him credit although Arum once again tilted the scales in Lomo's favor by waiting till Lomo moved up two divisions before making the fight.
          Did Crawford receive credit from you for beating Gamboa after 12 months inactivity or Postol for 10 months inactivity? After all, the same promoter was involved in not getting those guys fights and then they lost to Bud.

12 months is more than 11 by 1 month and 11 months is more than 10 by 1 month so basically all the same level of inactivity.

Comment

1000% agree.

Do you 10000% agree Crawford doesn't receive credit from you for beating Gamboa after 12 months inactivity or Postol for 10 months inactivity? After all, the same promoter was involved in not getting those guys fights and then they lost to Bud.

12 months is more than 11 by 1 month and 11 months is more than 10 by 1 month so basically all the same level of inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              He won't, may not have the balls. Plus he remembers how he was mauled against the heavier Salido.
              Mikey has almost 40 fights under his belt and his resume isnt as good as lomas who has less than 10, and you think loma would be the scared one? Mikey is deathly afraid of fighting anyone who has a chance against him.

Comment

As a real fan of both Loma and Rigo...with no personal axe to grind either way...there is only glaring truth to consider: if Loma is so concerned about having his potential victory undermined by the two division difference, nothing on earth prevented him from meeting Rigo at 126. Except maybe Uncle Bob.

While I think Loma’s incredible skills are undeniable, if he tries clowning around and showboating like he did with Marriaga, against Rigo...he is in for a nasty surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  People are forgetting the fact that Rigo killed the negotiations back in 2015 with his demands of a catch weight and a rehydration clause he only has himself to blame.

Rigo is getting knocked out.
                  the weight was agreed on it was money that was the issue my friend I see a lot of people pushing this narrative that rigo ducked loma.

Comment

Then what the hell do you think about a Super Bantamweight moving up to Super FW.

Thats even WORSE then right??? Dont be a hypocrite
                    Not really sure what your attempting to point out. But u seem a bit off base to my point.

I'm stating that the odds are stacked against Rigo due to a 2 weight class upward move.

I'm also stating that if your heavier, it's not as hard, but the lighter u are, the harder it is.

Not sure how I'm being a hypocrite ?

Comment

I hope Loma backs it up and take the fight to rigo, most say the same but when they get hit by a couple of counters, they get inside their shells and refuse to throw punches

Comment

Working...
                      X