Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally!! Realistic COMPUBOX GGG vs ALVAREZ, BYRD Should Be Given APOLOGY BY INDUSTRY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the rounds were 1 minute long, Adelade would have been right on the money. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      That ****** forgot more about boxing than the majority on this forum knows. His score card was within a round of the majority of press row cards.
      He scored it the same as I did. Canelo has stamina problems and goes to the ropes under moderate pressure. Golovkin didn't go to the body and wasn't fluid cutting off the ring. Hopefully they will fix those flaws. I really don't feel enthusiastic about a rematch because the official scoring was a farce.
      Last edited by TonyGe; 10-10-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        You're still wondering how a DRAW is justified when the Hitman Hearns himself had it a DRAW? Or how Foreman said you don't win on points just coming forward. Do you know how much damage the big grill machine took to only pop effective shots when needed? Foreman's effective workrate to KO guys vs guys that constantly just swing away missing

Again, how did Tom Schreck have Frampton so wide like Byrd when Cavalleri had it a DRAW for the first Cruz fight like Trella had it a DRAW for GGG vs Golovkin.

You think Byrd's 1 point more than Cavalleri makes it a ''Robbery''

Leprechauns doe
        Foreman and Tommy are wrong. Canelo had too many inactive minutes in the fight. You can't win a fight by being passise for long stretches in each round.

Comment

• 53K views after a month. not bad.

Comment

• TS is a ******. I dont care who won. He's still a ******

Comment

• Comment

• Lol. Daggum.. the same poster that said Pac beat Floyd...same channel that showed how Pac "beat" Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  that's easy to answer.

in boxing science we talk about game plans, strategy A, B, or C.

history footage shows how ATGs, Elites, Champions, others will make adjustments to win a fight. Again, Ali's Rope A Dope was a tactic and even Floyd has had to stress that out after the Pac bout.. Floyd did that against Cotto rather gracefully. The thing with Floyd, hes probably the most hated in boxing because of the style but his legacy is timeless, just like Nelo's performance on the 16th.

This is Nelo's 3rd professional division at 27 years of age. We can assume he'll at least move one more...considering guys like Toney, or RJJ did rather easily..

It's not hard to understand, as Nelo said it himself, that GGG was by far his toughest challenge. He made a choice to move around, and again, make memorable attacks that are in the books. GGG couldnt find a gameplan.... all he did was just eat shots and throw simple jabs... he's at the end of his career, and boxers make choices with how much damage theyre willing to take. Thats the wear and tear of the game.

Nelo understands longetivity, and probably wants to be in the game for some more time, so his gameplan against GGG was a masterpiece. Too bad Jacobs doesnt know how to play rope a dope and roll with punches like Nelo, or else Jacobs wouldve won just as easy.

I agree with you the Draw is just fine, and it seems to be the course the of Ward Kova 2... you should be asking the questions to the ggg fans that are quiet about GGGs compubox. they just claim robbery thats unrelated to the Kazakhs performance.

I mean Brandon Rios was walking towards Pac...so what.. look where that took his career. nothing cool about taking damage like that..

I suspect GGG will definitely get knocked out this time around. Nelo gonna go Lamont Peterson style on that ass... or Amir Khan... moving around the ring is casually not talked about..fanboyism sometimes breaks the peace between Clingons and Vulkans
                  I have the exact opposite view of the fight. Canelo is the one that had a bad game plan. He gave up the center of the ring where he was having success. He was forced to the ropes and did very little there. If he voluntarily went to the ropes it speakes volumes about his lack of ring IQ. He could not figure out how to neutralize Golovkin's jab. Golovkin took power off his punches for accuracy and outboxed Canelo something critics said he couldn't do. He also outboxed Jacobs, again something he wasn't supposed to do. Golovkin has very good (underrated) boxing skills. I expect Golovkin to win again. Probably by KO if he goes to the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    the same with Pacquiao

everyone said how Pac would win, including Roach

speed/angles/then, death by a thousand bee-stings

well, where were the speed/angles/1000 bee-stings ?

same with Golovkin/Sanchez

Canelo cannot stand up to Golovkin's power..... Canelo cannot deal with Golovkin's jab..... Canelo will fade, go to the ropes, get KTFO..... etc etc etc

but yea, nope..... none of that happened

Golovkin was lucky to escape with his titles, especially fighting the A-side in Vegas..... Ward's win over Kovalev was more controversial than that draw

both of those camps, Pacquiao/Golovkin, are going to find it a real hard sell to convince fans they won that fight..... because nothing they promised actually happened

Pac fought Floyd's fight, and Golovkin fought Canelo's

I told everyone the fat red kid was gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

and people are making the same mistake they made with Ward/Kovalev..... it was clearly obvious to me that the better fighter will make the better adjustments..... and it was clearly obvious to me that the better fighter was Ward

the same will happen

the better fighter will make the better adjustments..... and the better fighter is Canelo
                    I hate (enjoy) contradicting you but Pacquiao beat Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      I have the exact opposite view of the fight. Canelo is the one that had a bad game plan. He gave up the center of the ring where he was having success. He was forced to the ropes and did very little there. If he voluntarily went to the ropes it speakes volumes about his lack of ring IQ. He could not figure out how to neutralize Golovkin's jab. Golovkin took power off his punches for accuracy and outboxed Canelo something critics said he couldn't do. He also outboxed Jacobs, again something he wasn't supposed to do. Golovkin has very good (underrated) boxing skills. I expect Golovkin to win again. Probably by KO if he goes to the body.
                      What we do know is Gennady was bombing leaping left hooks jumping off the ground to only lightly push Alvarez's right hand guard covering his right chin. When Alvarez did the same type but not leaping left hook Gennady was being pushed more.

I think Gennady was too timid... Nelo, again, is the only adversary to bend his weight, squat, lean back in close range comfortably. Jacobs cant even do that nor is his style. Nelo was all bad for GGg whcih makes the rematch better.

Comment

Working...
                      X