No announcement yet.

Never fight an Ohio fighter in Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxing is probably the most corrupt sport there is

american judging as a whole is not as bad as UK but some of the smaller boxing state commisions are so poorly run right from the corrupt or biased judging and refereeing to the medical staff e.g. prichard colon vs terrel williams in virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What happened when Raushee Warren, an Ohio fighter, fought in a close fight in Toledo back in January?
      Close fight? I remember Rasheed losing almost every round after the 2nd and also was clearly dropped a few times and the ref not calling them. And he still got one of the judges to score the fight for him.

That was a pretty bad example to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I agree with the fact that 2 of the scores were terrible, but if you think it was a draw you need to learn more about the sport. Draw is just as bad a 120-108.
        I generously gave Shaf 4 rounds.
        anyone who knows anything about boxing, including boxing media, scored it either a draw or a win for shafikov

only ******s like you think otherwise. have you checked yourself with a doctor to see if youre not missing a chromosome?

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          What? You're out of your mind. His hooks inside couldn't miss. And that happened for far more than just 4 rounds.
          I won't pay much attention to Reddy when it comes to scoring. He's fairly knowledgeable about the sport but couldn't score a fight correctly to save his life.

Denis took Easter to school on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
            Close fight? I remember Rasheed losing almost every round after the 2nd and also was clearly dropped a few times and the ref not calling them. And he still got one of the judges to score the fight for him.

That was a pretty bad example to use.
            It was a close fight. I was there right behind Ricky Hatton and saw it up close and personal with this lady screaming in my ear all night.

[IMG][/IMG]

I don't care what you think you saw from your mothers basement. It was a close fight.
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 07-01-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              It was a close fight. I was there right behind Ricky Hatton and saw it up close and personal with this lady screaming in my ear all night.

[IMG][/IMG]

I don't care what you think you saw from your mothers basement. It was a close fight.
              One judge had Warren winning 2 rounds and the other had him winning 3 rounds in his hometown. It was a one-sided fight. If you had it close the Don would assume you just don't know how to score fights or that you have a crush on Warren.

And don't get me started on the clear knockdowns the ref ignored. It was an ass whipping from the 3rd round on.

Facts don't' care about your feelings, Machado.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I agree with the fact that 2 of the scores were terrible, but if you think it was a draw you need to learn more about the sport. Draw is just as bad a 120-108.
                I generously gave Shaf 4 rounds.
                i don't think that nothing can be as bad as those 2 120-108 cards

Comment

Working...
                X