No announcement yet.

40-year-old Floyd on the double end bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Floyd Mayweather has mastered the fundamental's (And this has made him great!), BUT he does everything inside the laws of Newtonian physics! Nobody is afraid to face Floyd Mayweather because of this fact! Where as fighters like Mike Tyson or Roy Jones Junior they did things inside of the ring that where not normal! These are athletes that operated outside the laws of Newtonian physics! Roy Jones on that double end is like Michael Jordan with boxing gloves on etc..
    PBF was one of the most ducked boxers on the planet. He had Shane Mosley running scared for almost a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
      PBF was one of the most ducked boxers on the planet. He had Shane Mosley running scared for almost a decade.
      He was not ducked out of fear! He was probably ducked due to marketability at the time! When Shane Mosley was kind of ducking him, Mayweather was not really a massive superstar etc as soon as he became pound for pound number 1? Then everybody wanted to face him! (Conor Mcgregor is not a boxer, and he is willing to face him without any fear! Think back to the days of when Mike Tyson was the baddest man on the planet? If Ken Shamrock announced that he was going to face Mike Tyson in a boxing ring, in the early 90's! people within the sport of MMA would be in a state of genuine fear for his health! For me Mayweather has to knock out Conor Mcgregor!)...

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        The best ever display of skill on the double hand bag, i have ever seen was? From Roy Jones Junior! Jones actually throws power punches and is able to land them on the bag with precision! Mayweather is impressive, but i don't think he has the natural innate co-ordionatin of Roy Jones Junior.

Mosley, by far. Uses a much larger variety of punches, catching it at all angles. Roys hook hook hook is easy, as the bag is literally ping ponging between his fists. Mosley used everything here, and looks tremendous on the double end bag. Not to mention, this is a very small bag and extremely loose.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Mosley, by far. Uses a much larger variety of punches, catching it at all angles. Roys hook hook hook is easy, as the bag is literally ping ponging between his fists. Mosley used everything here, and looks tremendous on the double end bag. Not to mention, this is a very small bag and extremely loose.

That's impressive man, but still Mosley is not throwing those shots with full power! Roy Jones Junior was unleashing real power shots, at high speeds! (I have never seen anything like it!)...

But yes....Mosely's performance there has impressed me more than Mayweathers! (I guess different boxers chose to train using varying methods).

Comment

McGregor is a ****ing terrible boxer.

Floyd will beat him one handed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              My main point was to show old man Floyd putting in work. I just threw the McGregor video in as an afterthought since it was on the same page.

And Floyd isn't disgracing boxing...we all know it is a mismatch but there are a ton of MMA fanboys who actually think Conor is going to win. Just check the YouTube comments.

It will be so satisfying when a boxer slaps them across the face with a cold dose of reality.
              Oldman Floyd??lol

You guys still dont get that age is subjective.

Im older than Floyd and can still hit the speed bag faster than anyone at my gym.

Also it doesnt matter if floyd wins McGregor isnt representing MMa ,you still dont get that either....that its two boxers fighting under boxing rules.

Put McGregor in with me he wouldnt last 2 rnds if that and thats to point out what Pauli .m said that he can take anyone from the crowd and they would do just as good as McGregor bc its a BOXING match which requires timeput in at least long term training which Connor doesnt have.

Comment

If Pacquiao was going to receive a potentially record breaking purse for fighting Horn then I wouldn't complain about it. Can't hate a fighter for going after the big money.

But that's not what's happening, is it? Pac is taking LESS money than usual to fight Horn when there are better options available.

That's the difference.
                This is the best purse PAC can get at the moment and your hating while Floyd is fighting an MMA fighter?

It's both a mismatch that cannot be turned down by either fighter

Comment

And here's McGregor training.

Bro you should have not have posted any bad conor mcgregor trainings or whatever. This one he looks really bad who doesn't know what he's doing. The M.O. is to make brother look good in the up coming fight so he earns more cash as usual and make boxing look good as well by brainwashing the casuals a little bit that this is gonna be a good fight for them and everybody. We should be pimping up conor in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                    Well tbh Floyd vs Pac 2 will generate more then this fiasco and will be more interesting , i dont blame Floyd nor Pac , but Floyd is not going for the big money he is going for the biggest money with least resistance , as i said a rematch with Pac will generate more.
                    This s definitely fake news. Most casuals I know think Pooch retired. They don't even know he fights anymore.

So, no, people would not buy that rubbish again. Floyd Pac 2 might break 1 million. Might. It is not demanded by ANYONE other than Spoon23 and his mentally ill friends.

McGregor is the trash-talking face of MMA. White people will buy this fight to support their white hope. Hell the whites put Trump in so I think they'll back McGregor in this bout.

I expect at least 2 million PPV for this fight.

Floyd fight Mcgregor is fine by me. A 40 year old boxer looking for one last payday and a separation of the "perfect" record which really doesn't mean much imo

Poochman is a joke. Period.

Comment

Oh yeah, there's definitely no way he can do a Floyd career in a training camp. I was just like, "at least he can punch". I don't regard mma fighters with brilliant understanding of a punch motion per se. He's just going to get picked apart mirin' his work.

But hey, at least he's training in boxing. At the end of it , he's going to appreciate the art when PBF shows him some interesting fighting perspectives. Maybe he involves some of that experience to make him a better MMA fighters. IDK

Comment

Working...
                      X