Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since 2003 pacquiao fought at least.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since 2003 pacquiao fought at least.....

1 fighter in the pound for pound list every year besides 2010 and 2013 all the way to the present.....

Just impressive.....but

Who da fuk is jeff horn?

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    1 fighter in the pound for pound list every year besides 2010 and 2013 all the way to the present.....

Just impressive.....but

Who da fuk is jeff horn?
    I still think this is a classic Bob Arum plan to regain some hype for Pac, by giving him a young, strong guy who comes forward aggressively to look amazing against and get his first KO in forever.

What this will do is give Pac a chance to really showcase his speed and offensive capabilities again, which will probably result in a KO and give Pac some lustre back to his waning sheen.

Arum can then use it to hype up a Floyd rematch or whatever else and a lot of the fans will very likely for the ruse and start getting vocal too.

I think it's essentially a showcase fight to give Pac his first KO in many years and just try to regain that 'old school Pac'.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      I still think this is a classic Bob Arum plan to regain some hype for Pac, by giving him a young, strong guy who comes forward aggressively to look amazing against and get his first KO in forever.

What this will do is give Pac a chance to really showcase his speed and offensive capabilities again, which will probably result in a KO and give Pac some lustre back to his waning sheen.

Arum can then use it to hype up a Floyd rematch or whatever else and a lot of the fans will very likely for the ruse and start getting vocal too.

I think it's essentially a showcase fight to give Pac his first KO in many years and just try to regain that 'old school Pac'.
      youw you are from the down under. Are you going to watch the horn pac fight??

Comment

Just impressive.....but

Who da fuk is jeff horn?
        Pacman has the most impressive resume and list of wins of any fighter in the last 20 years but yeah, this Horn fight is a joke. It's even worse than Rios (he had some hype and size behind him).

Who the hell is Horn?

Comment

Sheer arrogance, in his mind he's so big and well loved his mere presence in a ring against a live body is enough, "Khan wants to fight you", "no matter they watch anyway". That's why this fight is so hard to understand, why give drop the standards and expects us to eat this bowl of ****?
          Last edited by iamboxing; 04-11-2017, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

It has the opposite effect. Gives the impression he's over the hill and no longer a force to be reckoned with. So, he KOs Horn....big whoop. No one is going to be impressed.

Comment

Just impressive.....but

Who da fuk is jeff horn?
              He chose Horn over Khan. Once again taking the easier fight like I pointed out in my post that you sigged. He will probably fight Khan next instead of fighting Keith Thurman in a unification between the 2 best WW's in the world.

Comment

He is the Roman Reighns to Manny's Undertaker.

It's Horn's yard now!

Comment

Manny is a machine, and his prime he was a monster in did but we probably will unlikely ever see you again. That said I'm not thrilled with the horn fight myself, but he's in his twilight years as far as boxing has accomplished so much I will give a pass

Comment

Working...
                  X