Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video exposed:Why Castillo Beat Mayweather (Landed Punches Count)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    One good thing about Floyd is that he rematches the guy if there was any doubt as he did with Castillo and Maidana. Thats a real champion.

Not like Canelo who takes his W against someone like Lara and runs with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Video speaks for itself..

It is amazing that clowns on this site are still using a 15 year-old fight to justify their hatred of Mayweather. You have nothing to hang your hat on for the last 15 years so you repeatedly go back to the Castillo fight.

I have never seen a single thread or video on this site of the first two one-punch knockouts that Manny Pacquaio suffered, but every few months, the clowns on this site post a new thread about the one disputed fight Floyd had in his 49-fight career.

Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        I know you are a troll(atleast i hope you are) but damn did Floyd rape you or something?? it was a little funny for awhile now it is down right creepy...Why are you so obsessed with this guy??.

Let me ask you a serious question, what do you do for a living?? do you have kids? a girlfriend? a close family? because Floyd seemed to have single handily ruined your entire existence...seek help man and coming from me you know it has to be ****ed up...

You literally NEVER post about anything other then Mayweather, he is on your mind 24/7 yet you claim to hate him....smh
        LOL! Thank you! This is the most definitive statement I have ever read about the obsession with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          Ya'll literally post back to back in the same threads all the damn time and never post about anything else
          You posted back to back after me. You must be an ALT too!

Actually not sure whose ALT I'm supposed to be because I didn't read how this all got started but I'm presuming Spoon?

Anyways, has BostonGuy got back to you yet confirming that you were wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            LOL! Thank you! This is the most definitive statement I have ever read about the obsession with Floyd.
            Larry is just gets sensitive when someone says that his hero lost a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              One good thing about Floyd is that he rematches the guy if there was any doubt as he did with Castillo and Maidana. Thats a real champion.

Not like Canelo who takes his W against someone like Lara and runs with it.

Maidana can't wear his preferred gloves and gets a ref that goes into the fight admitting that he is ready to deduct points from Maidana.

Notice that the only ref to deduct a point from Floyd never refs another Floyd fight again?
              Weeks? Gone.

Kenny Bayless gets the nod to ref again and again for Floyd. Why?

Last edited by ADP02; 09-30-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

This Spoon guy seems very creepy. His posts are novel after novel of pure rambling nonsense.

Bet he looks like a school shooter or something in real life

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                  This Spoon guy seems very creepy. His posts are novel after novel of pure rambling nonsense.

Bet he looks like a school shooter or something in real life
                  I net he looks like a puny version of Pacman.

Comment

Spoon you're really making yourself look crazy. This obsession you have is unhealthy. I did score that fight for Castillo but still 🤕

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                      Spoon you're really making yourself look crazy. This obsession you have is unhealthy. I did score that fight for Castillo but still ��
                      Naah, just exposing the truth homes..

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                      @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                      @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-30-2016, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X