Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your girlfriend ever got angry at you for things you do/dont do while asleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has your girlfriend ever got angry at you for things you do/dont do while asleep?

My girlfriend gets angry for not instinctually hugging her all night while im asleep

My argument is well im asleep, seems reasonable. No?

Interesting. I recently had this problem too. Then stumbled on a Vice article regarding Sexsomnia, which can be found here http://motherboard.vice.com/read/i-h...-cant-be-cured

I then pulled up facts that regular men have at least three to five erections through out the night, each lasting up to 30 minutes, and the last, the one we remember is what we all know as morning wood. I tried explaining this is normal and doesn't mean I'm dreaming about someone else, the logic fell on deaf ears of course

I do a lot of weird things in my sleep and have no memory of it. I've even donethings in my sleep to get my girl angry the next day.

Like I'll say Whats wrong babe?
    "You were being a dick last night!"
    I was? I was sleeping
    "Well you don't have to act that way"
    But you understand I was asleep right?
    "You weren't acting like you were asleep thats for sure"
    Last edited by ИATAS; 09-24-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

My ex used to wake up mad at me because of dreams SHE would have. She was a different breed of crazy, though. She used to tell me that I was saying other girls names while asleep. She'd be furious, lol.

While it's certainly possible that I was dreaming of girls that weren't complete psychopathic ****s, I believe she made it up so that she could maintain her image as the worlds greatest bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

I was? I was sleeping
        My God. I have had this conversation. I think you're dating my ex. Leave her. Leave her now.

Comment

that's kind of an odd question.

i stopped sleeping with a girl because she snored. it wasn't loud enough to wake me, but it was definitely loud enough to keep me awake.

her being chubby didn't help keep me around, either.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Interesting. I recently had this problem too. Then stumbled on a Vice article regarding Sexsomnia, which can be found here http://motherboard.vice.com/read/i-h...-cant-be-cured

I then pulled up facts that regular men have at least three to five erections through out the night, each lasting up to 30 minutes, and the last, the one we remember is what we all know as morning wood. I tried explaining this is normal and doesn't mean I'm dreaming about someone else, the logic fell on deaf ears of course

I do a lot of weird things in my sleep and have no memory of it. I've even donethings in my sleep to get my girl angry the next day.

I was? I was sleeping

Ah thats a different issue.
            Apparently sometimes i start kissing her while im asleep and unaware etc

next day why dont you ever kiss me like that while your awake? who are you dreaming of?

Comment

I snore... You get the idea lol

Comment

she says I don't stay still while I'm laying down plus the usual I snore and fart too much

Comment

Working...
                X