Mexico's Drug war Documentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico's Drug war Documentary

When you have 50 mins to spare

That was difficult to sit through. A series of emotions like fear, anger, embarrassment, and most importantly grief and sorrow for all the innocent people being murdered in the war zone that is Juarez. Puts things in perspective and hopefully (very doubtful) conditions improve dramatically in the near future.

Comment

Will watch it. Thanks.

Comment

Huh. A buddy of mine was just telling me about an interesting documentary that came out on Netflix dealing with the same issues. Will give it a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          When you have 50 mins to spare

Good stuff cleto I love this one. It's a chilling look at what goes on in Juarez. I'm embarrassed as a mexican american as what are people are going threw in mexico. It's looks like things have slowed down alittle since that was filmed so that's always good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            That was difficult to sit through. A series of emotions like fear, anger, embarrassment, and most importantly grief and sorrow for all the innocent people being murdered in the war zone that is Juarez. Puts things in perspective and hopefully (very doubtful) conditions improve dramatically in the near future.
            Great response

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
              Good stuff cleto I love this one. It's a chilling look at what goes on in Juarez. I'm embarrassed as a mexican american as what are people are going threw in mexico. It's looks like things have slowed down alittle since that was filmed so that's always good news.
              true i am also embarassed. If US would stop paying these bigs buck for the drugs i think it would tame down alot.

Comment

Seen this before. Good watch. Ill be going to Mexico at the end of this month. Wish me luck

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  true i am also embarassed. If US would stop paying these bigs buck for the drugs i think it would tame down alot.
                  This.

It's all thanks to the addicts up here that so many people are being murdered in Mexico.

If Mexico could somehow keep the US-influence away, then the crime rate would certainly decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    This.

It's all thanks to the addicts up here that so many people are being murdered in Mexico.

If Mexico could somehow keep the US-influence away, then the crime rate would certainly decline.
                    I dont think is that dry cut, theres certainly interest in some people to have a civil war in Mexico to maximize profit on drugs and weapons. Its clear to say that a substantial amount of Mexico's economy is embedded in narco.

Comment

Working...
                    X