No announcement yet.

Video: Adrien Broner wants to fight Gamboa, "Would make it look easy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realism View Post
    You literally nitpick at every single post criticizing anyone related to Floyd and try to discredit it. Most recent, Al Haymon.

Nothing wrong with it, just really creepy.
    It's not not picking, if you try to fool people with fallacies and incorrect information then you need to get corrected. Ima real boxing fan and I like talking boxing with real fans, i can only speak the truth. Don't matter if it's about haymon, Ali, ray Leonard, Ricardo Lopez, sweat pea, Trinidad, don king or whoever, if you are gonna speak about boxing then speak on the facts.

Comment

Make it happen. Broner vs. Gamboa. This fight needs to happen within the next 2 years.

Comment

No way this is an "easy" fight for Broner...but I understand it's just rhetoric. Would love to see this go down. I think Gamboa wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Make it happen. Broner vs. Gamboa. This fight needs to happen within the next 2 years.
          Gamboa needs to fight at 135 first, even though us boxing fans know who Gamboa is, the casual fan doesnt know him. Now that he is with the money team he will get the exposure that bob arum failed to give him. This fight will be huge by the time its made next year

Comment

Aint no midgets beating broner. The ones that think gamboa would win are only hoping and wishing.

Comment

this would be the realest of fights. the realest.

gamboa is a lot smaller than broner, but he's got some muscles and he's faster than broner. he wouldnt be physically outgunned to the extent that it would decide the fight.

they'd have to establish who is the better boxer. i tend to think that broner is the better boxer with the more professional style that would carry the rounds. gamboa is faster, though. no doubt about that. the only man faster than gamboa at or around those weights is russel jr

gamboa has to step up right now. it's a shame that he never got a chance to fight juanma at his peak. he's not a seasoned pro, but he's 30 years old. eventually he will slow down. the opportunity to make money and fight at his peak is already disappearing.

Comment

The pretentious D-bag strikes again. Wannabe Mayweather minus the skill level. Would love to see him vs Gamboa though. Wow though this guy tries too hard to be easy. We'll see where he goes.
                Last edited by pugilistprophet1994; 07-31-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I'm sure Boner will fight him........

in 2018

Comment

Easy to talk big about a smaller fighter....another one in the long line....Gamboa won't be like these other slow slugs you have been fighting though.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                      Aint no midgets beating broner. The ones that think gamboa would win are only hoping and wishing.
                      Why keep fighting midgets then?

Comment

Working...
                      X