Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2 HOF nominee Mi Vida Loca(Not that Liu Kang dude)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    Officially 3-1 right now.
    I heard you banged Baby_Phat, how was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      I heard you banged Baby_Phat, how was it?
      Honestly? The best I've ever had. She doesn't get in discussion with the best I've had. I treat it like the Olympic records. Home records, International records, and world records. She's world, doesn't get discussed.

Comment

Get her on here to post,wheres the legend the lore the good posters leave a trail where the fck is hers,2tough is widely known awful poster but he is known on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Get her on here to post,wheres the legend the lore the good posters leave a trail where the fck is hers,2tough is widely known awful poster but he is known on here.
          I'm not biased... reason I didn't include her. I'm trying to be fair.

Comment

The bullshyt here. Like why most girls leave here.
            You would figure they would gravitate here every ho i have ever known has been drama based at heart.

Comment

Honestly? The best I've ever had. She doesn't get in discussion with the best I've had. I treat it like the Olympic records. Home records, International records, and world records. She's world, doesn't get discussed.
              Why did you guys break it off? Was it just a one time thing?

Comment

The bullshyt here. Like why most girls leave here.
                I'm not biased... reason I didn't include her. I'm trying to be fair.
                Did she ever change names,Malvada was a good female poster worthy,i also think Lorily should go in before any other female poster she knows her sht better then most of the dudes,the more i think the inactive hof makes no sense isnt the recipient supposed to enjoy the honors,the people who stick it out on here deserve the hof more.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  You would figure they would gravitate here every ho i have ever known has been drama based at heart.
                  She was here for YEARS. She received a lot of bullshyt, when the forum had 2 times the people it has now on a regular. I honestly don't blame her.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    Why did you guys break it off? Was it just a one time thing?
                    Very very long story....I could make a book out of it. We're still cool and was then but it's a long story.

Comment

Very very long story....I could make a book out of it. We're still cool and was then but it's a long story.
                      Zepsig came between the two of you didn't she?

Comment

Working...
                      X