Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people trolling when they try to hype Khan in 2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they just don't know any better. They know he was somewhat competent at one point, but they fail to understand that he's aged and been mostly inactive.

Also, no matter how lop sided the fight, when it gets close to fight night, people get stupid and start thinking it's 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      his best win is??????????

First ballot Hall of Famer, Marco Antonio Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        First ballot Hall of Famer, Marco Antonio Barrera.
        so i guess Holmes best win is Ali right??

Comment

He is a sloppy idiot with a fragile chin and a lox boxing IQ...What more does he have to do to show you he is not and will never be elite?
          They trying to sell the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            *slaps the hell out of you just because and bounces* *shouts biiiiitch*

Comment

judah was shot and paulie was never anything worth mentioning..maidana was a good win and Peterson beat him and had him running for dear life as did maidana ..Khan was never elite and never had any great defining wins
              Peterson would've lost on the cards if the ref didn't take points for no reason

I don't know what you consider elite but Khan was the best or 2nd at the time in a loaded division that's elite by any reasonable standard

Comment

He is a sloppy idiot with a fragile chin and a lox boxing IQ...What more does he have to do to show you he is not and will never be elite?
                A well prepared Khan under Hunter can give Crawford problems.

Quote me on that.

Comment

Crawford is gonna destroy him. Khan was never great in his prime, much less this version that's been inactive and kod viciously multiple times already.

Comment

When Crawford-Khan first got announced, I legit gave Khan 0 chance of beating Crawford. But deep down part of me seriously believes he will put up a great performance based on the videos I've seen of his training and preparation. Tony Brady has him in great shape. Virgil will give him a good game plan and Khan will execute to the best of his ability. Crawford is not a one shot knockout artist, he slowly broke down Felix Diaz, Jeff Horn and Jose Benevidez. If Khan stays at a favorable range, avoid traps and see most of Crawford punches coming he will win this fight and in my heart I believe he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Peterson would've lost on the cards if the ref didn't take points for no reason

I don't know what you consider elite but Khan was the best or 2nd at the time in a loaded division that's elite by any reasonable standard
                      He took the points for pushing, warned him over 10 times including multiple final warnings.

He only has himself to blame for those deductions.

Comment

Working...
                      X