• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lou cipher was an ill breed.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Me too. Apparently I’m one as well

Let donan”me too” movement of all the people that fool claims is a sunspace alt.
      He called me Sunspace too when I first joined so I put that fat idiot with a misshapen head on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I wanted to lay hands on GGG, badly.

Peace brother. I posted new photos. Now that I resigned my position as a whipping boy, I have more time to go to the beach 500 meters away, and enjoy the fall.
        Yea likewise. That buster always claimed he was Puerto Rican and lived there. I vacation there every two years and called him out every time I was there and all I got was crickets.

Comment

For me, Stax is like Floyd, with obvious skill and a great body of work. Sunspace is like a Duran or Chavez, the sheer number of bans speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Yea likewise. That buster always claimed he was Puerto Rican and lived there. I vacation there every two years and called him out every time I was there and all I got was crickets.
            Crickets is what you will hear when dealing with lil sissy online phaggots... basement dwellers have a way of humiliating themselves.... and mysteriously believing they win some gay azz online ebeefs... i will post more photos of my non spectacular life. I’m doing good, in spite of my losses.

Comment

Working...
            X