No announcement yet.

I'm Picturing a Breaking Bad Sequel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Picturing a Breaking Bad Sequel

I have to say that the more I think about it, this is very possible. For one thing, yes. Breaking Bad ended where most of the players if not all, are dead. However, Jesse Pinkman is not dead. His future is very uncertain. Badger, Skinny Pete, Skyler, Marie, Walt, Jr., Huel and Cubie are also all still alive, along with Bogdon. We also have the possibility of Nacho from BCS still being alive if he's not killed off in BCS. Beyond all of this, Jesse would have to be the main character without question. It has to center around him and honestly, I think a Jesse Pinkman with so much behind him and let's say, if they start it in 2020, he'll be ten years older than he was at the end of BB. Also Holly White will be 12, Walt, Jr. will be 28 and Skler will be like 50 and Mary in her mid-forties. Plus, we can't be sure what's going to happen in the flash forwards in BCS. Saul most likely won't be killed, but he may go to prison or he may get away. No way we can know just yet.

Either way, it would have to be a different kind of show from BB and BCS. BB was obviously higher tension and faster than BCS which has been slower considerably which at times has been okay but at other times, it had been lacking imo. BB for me was the best show ever. I didn't expect BCS to be as good. I wouldn't expect a Pinkman show to be quite as good either. It would have to take new directions for sure than either of the other shows did.

If it does happen though, I think it has to take place in Albuquerque where cameos are still very possible and highly probable which is always fun. Tuco had kids I believe and so did Gus. It's been ten years. Not crazy to picture those kids coming into play in this. However, I'm not sure meth is the right route. They already covered this world so much in BB. Maybe Jesse had been in Alaska for ten years and returns to Albuquerque. He gets into some new criminal business of some sort. We also have the great possibility of Brock coming into play and given his hard childhood, he could be the baddest one involved. Perhaps Jesse tries to help the kid because he feels guilty over getting Andrea killed.

What do you guys think? I believe there are some real possibilities for this and heck, BB might be the first show ever to successfully pull off a prequel AND a sequel.

Jesse was the most annoying character by the end of the series even more annoying than Skyler no one wants to see his b1tch ass anymore

Comment

No, you can’t break bad without Walter White

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Jesse was the most annoying character by the end of the series even more annoying than Skyler no one wants to see his b1tch ass anymore

Damn, man.

Why the hate?

I always liked Jesse.

"Hey, tell your douchebag brother-in-law, to head toward the light." Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          No, you can’t break bad without Walter White

Walt made the show, without question.

Comment

The only way I see a resurrection of Breaking Bad would be to bridge the gap from Better Call Saul to BB with one or more episodes

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              The only way I see a resurrection of Breaking Bad would be to bridge the gap from Better Call Saul to BB with one or more episodes
              I could see a Pinkman show. If they get the writers from the original BB, they can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Damn, man.

Why the hate?

I always liked Jesse.

"Hey, tell your douchebag brother-in-law, to head toward the light." Classic!
                I think they ****ed his character up the last two seasons he was constantly complaining and b1tching then became a snitch after Walter saved his life from Gus Fring

Didn't like his character development at all

Comment

This is where breaking bad should've ended

The 5th season was big drop in terms of quality imo

Comment

it's called better call saul

Comment

Working...
                    X