Jacobs would mob the floor with Jermall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs would mob the floor with Jermall

I like both guys, but let's be real.

Jacobs is the more proven puncher, faster hands and feet and possibly the better boxing IQ.

Is bigger also.

Jacobs via 10th round TKO
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-28-2018, 10:22 AM.

Yea agree.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I like both guys, but let's be real.

Jacobs is the more proven puncher, faster hands and feet and possibly the better boxing IQ.

Is bigger also.

Jacobs via 10th round TKO
      Definitely

Comment

Agreed. Some people here are already making him out to big this big crusher of a boxer. Like some other guy said, GGG would have knocked wobbly Heiland out in the first round. Still, Charlo is a breath of fresh air in the MW division...

Comment

Gimp Heiland would have been Quillan'd. Trout, too. I like Jermall, too.

Comment

I don`t think so, I think it would be a 50 -50 fight.

Comment

Yup Jacobs also in the same adviser/promotional stable so this fight is easy to make. But just like Lara charlo will duck jacobs and make stupid excuses. Charlo rather fight a jersey shore reject who was spoon fed given a corrupt ranking and allowed to enter the ring with 1 leg.

Comment

Charlo UD.....

Comment

Gladly take Jermall Charlo in this one but I think he should take 1 more fight at 160 first before stepping in with either of the top fighters at 160

Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam, Andy Lee, Martin Murray, Immanuwel Aleem one of those guys before that Title Fight!

Use Jacobs at a Gatekeeper to keep him away from Canelo or GGG Right?...You Guys Fool NOBODY!

Comment

Jacobs never mentions Jermall.
                    Jermall never mentions Jacobs.
                    Even the media never asks the same names in one sentence.
                    So what is it with these people as if there's some tacit assumption
                    that they will never fight each other as if this is team against team or something.
                    This is boxing dawg, not basketball or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X