Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan on the dance floor [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP's post is so bad, he replied to himself twice before anyone else, what a bizarre person.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
      I can never stop laughing at when Khan tries to get up after Garcia gives him that hook....lmfao
      my man doing pilates during a boxing fight. Very surprised Kenny Bayless didnt call the fight off there Khan didnt even know where the heck was the corner

I like the sequence fro 1:51 to 2:11

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
        OP's post is so bad, he replied to himself twice before anyone else, what a bizarre person.

Comment

AK is my dude though....still was funny!!.....I don't know if he can ever fix his whiskers problem but if he can avoid certain punches such as the left hook.....he'd be a top 5 P4P fighter....no question!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            AK is my dude though....still was funny!!.....I don't know if he can ever fix his whiskers problem but if he can avoid certain punches such as the left hook.....he'd be a top 5 P4P fighter....no question!!
            I think Danny ruined him though, since then he's just been breakdancing non stop... It's like he unlocked his breakdancing talent when he caught him with that garsh.... that dance at 1:51 was something else man.
            Last edited by KeepItObjective; 09-25-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
              He's made numerous threads and posts with the same joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                He's made numerous threads and posts with the same joke.
                Real talk, after dancing against Diaz how do you rate Khan's chances against Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                  Real talk, after dancing against Diaz how do you rate Khan's chances against Alexander?
                  Higher than I rate your chances of making a worthwhile or funny thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Higher than I rate your chances of making a worthwhile or funny thread.
                    I'm just trying to lighten the spirits I take it you didn't find the video amusing

Comment

Op u r a gimp. If no one replies to ur thread then take it on the chin and let it go. Talking to ur self in your own post is sad man.

Comment

Working...
                      X