No announcement yet.

Dekalb County Sheriffs Department Police Brutality on Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    But were they that aggressive? Idk if I would've opened the door either.
    Cops are always aggressive when they knock on your door. At least in my experience, anyway. They knock like you owe them money or something. Obviously, not answering the door for 45 mins made them even more pissed off, as it would anybody trying to do their (as of now, unknown) job.

How would you like it if you showed up for work tomorrow and some **** wouldn't let you in for 45 mins and instead, stood there filming you and telling you that you had the wrong place of employment?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Cops are always aggressive when they knock on your door. At least in my experience, anyway. They knock like you owe them money or something. Obviously, not answering the door for 45 mins made them even more pissed off, as it would anybody trying to do their (as of now, unknown) job.

How would you like it if you showed up for work tomorrow and some **** wouldn't let you in for 45 mins and, instead, stood there filming you and telling you that you had the wrong place of employment?
      I would be pissed, no doubt, but I wouldn't hold a taser to his head (if true) and say I wish I could cane them either. Lines were crossed here, but like you said, we only got one side of the story.

Comment

It's evident from the video that the people in the house have a prior history with police and there is some mutual antagonism there. Funnily enough I don't place much faith in a very heavily edited video produced by people who clearly hate cops.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          It's evident from the video that the people in the house have a prior history with police and there is some mutual antagonism there. Funnily enough I don't place much faith in a very heavily edited video produced by people who clearly hate cops.
          Or beg God for help.

Comment

the bottom-line is you do NOT HAVE to open the door for the police. If you do, and they don't have a warrant, it's license for them to act the fool.

Comment

i don't have time to watch everything, but this looks like a dramatization.

if that ever happens to any of you i urge you to call the best attorney you can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                You only need a warrant for search and seizure.

I've had cops come into my house before when they had a wrong address or were inquiring in the neighborhood about suspicious activity and whatnot. What did I do when they knocked? I opened the door like an adult.
                You don't have to answer the door, if the cops had a reason, they would have gotten a search warrant. Obviously they didn't have one and that was CLEARLY a violation of those people's 4th amendment rights.

You don't have to answer **** and the cops cannot threaten you that way.

Comment

The guy sounds like a ******, mostly on purpose, but again a ******. Looks like he wants to sue the cops later on for a mental break down or some ****.

They didn't film the earlier parts of the door knocking or them saying stop banging etc... Mofo's wasted police time. If it was up to me, I would send them back 45 years and send them to Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    You don't have to answer the door, if the cops had a reason, they would have gotten a search warrant. Obviously they didn't have one and that was CLEARLY a violation of those people's 4th amendment rights.

You don't have to answer **** and the cops cannot threaten you that way.

police can search you without a warrant if there's probable cause to assume a crime has been committed.

if bringer opens his door with a kitchen knife in his hands, eight pints of blood on the floor and his shirt, and the neighbors called to report screaming from his domicile, they wouldn't need a warrant to arrest him or search the house.

i cannot watch the entire video, so i won't comment on it specifically, but it should be made clear that a search or arrest warrant is not the only means by which searches and arrests are carried out. most searches and arrests are of the probable cause variety (failing a roadside sobriety test is probably cause that you're drunk, etc.)

again, if any of you get into any serious jam with the police you should call the best attorney you can afford.

Comment

I watched the whole video. The police were dicks at the end though.

I should cane your ass

As a black man you brought us back 45 years

The woman talks and he says Turn around and face the wall

No offence but these cops were douche bags. They would be called racist if they were white too I bet. This is why you need 2 or 3 guard dogs and just set them on the police. If the dog dies, it dies, but it may leave a life long scar on the mofo's.

On the other side, the guy filming is a biatch. Be a damn man, how you going to get a job and deal with **** from the real world being a crying hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X