Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian Mother Pushes Her Two Sons Off 15th Floor Balcony, Killing Both Instantly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy sh•t! seeing those two blankets covering the little bodies made me feel sick...my goodness I'm at a loss of words...
    Last edited by -jose-; 10-21-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Holy sh•t! seeing those two blankets covering the little bodies made me feel sick...my goodness I'm at a lost of words...
      you're actually at a LOSS for words.

Vote Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        you're actually at a LOSS for words.

Vote Obama!
        You know what I mean.........

Comment

What in the fuck.

Comment

I read the thread title but didn't dare open the first page. I have weak heart.

Comment

Sad and sickening

Comment

Very sad. I can't believe how nonchalant she was while the neighbors were shaking their fingers at her. She is cuckoo for sure. Blame it on the contaminated beef in Russia.

Whoops!

Comment

she even smiled at some point. I think shes got to be sick, but if she goes to prison..that woman might last another 10 years maximum

Comment

hope they have death penalty over there, but on second thoughts life in a russian prison should be hell on earth...

Comment

The mother is clearly mad. This must have been the last of a series of weird acts. There must have been warnings. There has to be mental illness going on with her some serious depression.

Comment

Working...
                      X