No announcement yet.

New Dave Chappelle Special, Sticks & Stones, Drops On Aug. 26 On Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Chappelle lost it. His last Netlfix special was nothing more than Leftard anti Trump garbage.
    Completely false.

He made fun of everybody, completely destroyed the #metoo movement, made fun of people in the hood, made fun of gay people... You didnt mention that though.

Dave is not and has never been political in any way. You just read this somewhere and brought it here like a parrot.
    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 08-17-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Completely false.

He made fun of everybody, completely destroyed the #metoo movement, made fun of people in the hood, made fun of gay people... You didnt mention that though.

Dave is not and has never been political in any way. You just read this somewhere and brought it here like a parrot.
      Read it somewhere? The two specials were on Netflix and I watched them. Yeah, Trump made Chappelle get political.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOL man you buy your toilet paper off of political leanings I bet.

And the same goes for a large chunk of the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Read it somewhere? The two specials were on Netflix and I watched them. Yeah, Trump made Chappelle get political.
          Real talk, get off character for a second, do you think it may be possible that you are perhaps too sensitive in regards to Trump?

Also can you tell me which political position Dave took that offended you so much?

Dave made fun of Trans peeps, gays, metoo movement, ghettos... but you think he was a 'leftard'? Surely you can explain.

Comment

best standup EVER

can't wait.

Comment

Working...
            X