Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you marrying an indian woman and she wanted an Indian wedding, would you do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    But why does she have to follow your custom? Isn't marriage about compromising?
    Man comes first in my culture. It’s gentleman and ladies , not ladies and gentleman where im from.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I don't really give a **** about having a wedding at all. The only reason to have one is because she wants one. So if that's the one she wants, that's the one we're having.
      You be indian though so that's expected.

Comment

hell yeah. just make sure there is plenty of american food, and late night when everybody is f#cking wasted i am putting on the motown and the womba womba music is coming off.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          hell yeah. just make sure there is plenty of american food, and late night when everybody is f#cking wasted i am putting on the motown and the womba womba music is coming off.

then i'm putting my wife into submission

Comment

Just my 2 cents.

My wife wanted a Bollywood wedding. Her and I and also the guess would dress in Bollywood outfits. She had specific colors set aside for each one of her bridesmaids.

I was okay with it at first, but over the next few weeks I began to sour on the whole Bolly deal. So we made a compromise.

My groomsmen and I took the same colors as the women we were paired with. Showed the Tailor the Bollywood outfits selected for us, and ask could he make suits with vest instead, with a bolly theme type to it. He said "sure"...

Didn't cost an arm and a leg, and I got to put my own feel to the event. Me and the fellas were sharp to. Still to this day, my wife loves that I made the decision to go that route. The photos were fire too!!!

Lastly, the clothing was the only Bollywood theme. We had "regular" food selection.
            Last edited by HandSpeed303; 07-17-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Does this come with having to accept her gods like Vishnu and shiva?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Does this come with having to accept her gods like Vishnu and shiva?
                They are pretty cool man.........

Comment

Damn right, especially if her family paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
                    For example- Nick Jonas marrying Priyanka Chopra

Here is an idea of what an Indian wedding is like with a non-Indian guy.

https://youtu.be/pAYaUWqZU-o
                    I still can't believe that my beautiful Sophie Turner married that manlet.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I still can't believe that my beautiful Sophie Turner married that manlet.
                      The Jonas Brothers are quite short aren't they?? Married to women who are taller.

This looks more like mother and son.

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 07-18-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X