No announcement yet.

Is GGG the real FOTD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is GGG the real FOTD?

I think so. He has like twenty title defenses at MW against some of the best boxers we have ever seen. He practically has a win over p4p Andre Ward because Ward ran from him so that's basically a win for GGG. He also beat Canelo twice even though his record says otherwise. He'd also beat the chit out of Floyd Mayweather if they fought at 154. Hell, he'd beat the chit out of Loma too at 154.

My favourite boxers are GGG, Kovalev and Loma. Kovalev was robbed against Ward twice and Loma was robed against Salido. I am also gay but there is nothing wrong with that in 2019.

Haha the sarcasm is thick. But for real he is one of the best. Can you name a more exciting fighter with that many defenses and KOs?? It’s laughable people try and talk ill on this man. Literally there is no reason not to like him. He fights often(or used to anyways when he was still in his prime so to speak), he has aggressive style, never beat a woman or hit an innocent man like others. Hes just a good exciting boxer thats better than the rest. If you think GGG deserves the draw in his fight with canelo you obviously cant score boxing. He genuinely fights the best in his division if the other people will sign. Cotto canelo eubank saunders and martinez all ducked him and jacobs did till he looked beatable.

And as for loma hes the best. He will beat anyone put in front of him for a long time and was low blowed to all hell with salido. I agree and thought he lost but thats a professional learning experience and we’ve never seen him fall into that situation again. Kovalev is also an exciting fighter but may not have the best character so i can understand hating him. Everyone in boxing thats isn’t racist knows he won the first fight especially when you scote the knockdown. Ill admit ward came back and won the rematch which shows how good ward is but he did lowblow him a bunch. But to go out of your way and try to bash these people is ridiculous. Im sure you have nothing to say about floyd even though he has controversial wins over castillo and de la hoya, like to beat his women and generally treat people like crap. Ward is a great fighter and a good person theres no arguing that so i see why you like him. But come one man theres no reason to hate on those boxers other than kovalev. Niether loma nor ggg call themselves the goat. I hope youre trying to mock others that bash them with nothing to support their claims, and if thats the case id like to apologize for assuming but if not then my claim stands good sir

Comment

Comment

he also ko Heavyweights in sparring

Comment

His best win on his resume was Lemieux and Jacobs lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
            His best win on his resume was Lemieux and Jacobs lmao.
            That is the 100% truth, no matter how anyone tries to spin it. I mean, they COULD argue that 147lb Kell Brook is superior to Lemieux, but that is quite possibly even more laughable!

(Kell Brook wasn't even the best 147lb'er, but the fact he is easily one of GGG's top 5 or top 3 wins is sad. So sad...)

Comment

This legit made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Salido has a win over the greatest junior lightweight ever. Salido is the goat

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    I am also gay but there is nothing wrong with that in 2019.
                    I am also gay during 9:00 am- 10:46 am on Tuesday, twice on Sundays!

But seriously, I think Bivol chops up Kovalev. Great fights at 175 to come.

Comment

Working...
                    X