No announcement yet.

Liam Neeson says he's 'not racist' after controversial interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    A lot of guys walking around looking to carry out their internal rage on black men at the drop of a hat. Intentionally provoking them. I tell my teenage brothers to be careful if a white man is being aggressive towards them. There's a 99% chance he has a weapon. Just walk away.

Happy Birthday. Would've been 24 years old today. Rest In Power.

That would conflict with statistical reality, where black-on-white murders and rapes are massively disproportionately more common than the other way around.

Factually other races have a valid reason for being jumpy towards the group that, ya know, murders and rapes them at staggeringly higher rates.

Anyone who denies they'd be more likely to defend themselves with force against a random black guy approaching them on a dark street compared to a random asian kid is lying their ass off. How many Americans have a friend/relative who was murdered or raped by an asian kid?
    Last edited by ////; 02-05-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      thinks he tough from all his lame ass movies

Would have been funny as hell if he failed, had the gun taken from him, and got his head stomped into the sidewalk by a wounded black man.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I doubt anyone thinks he's racist for honestly describing his emotional reaction to a rape, but he's a fool for telling the story at all in today's media.

They will bend his words and it will travel around social media until he admitted to slaying 900 black toddlers in the 1970s.

You only talk to the media nowadays if you're gaming them, you don't give them any personal emotions to warp and use as clickbait.
        Lmaoooooooooo very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          A lot of guys walking around looking to carry out their internal rage on black men at the drop of a hat. Intentionally provoking them. I tell my teenage brothers to be careful if a white man is being aggressive towards them. There's a 99% chance he has a weapon. Just walk away.

Happy Birthday. Would've been 24 years old today. Rest In Power.

That is very true. If somebody is sober trying to start a fight it's something up. If it's not about a female. He either got a gun or does boxing / MMA professionally.

Most whites will not be going down to the hood to fight blacks sht even blacks don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            Would have been funny as hell if he failed, had the gun taken from him, and got his head stomped into the sidewalk by a wounded black man.
            Honestly I think was the reason why he didn't do anything. It could had went left very quickly.

Comment

Sounds like a very dumb thing to do (and admit) and also racist to me.. what he said in this new interview is different from what he said previously?

Having said that it was 40 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                That would conflict with statistical reality, where black-on-white murders and rapes are massively disproportionately more common than the other way around.

Factually other races have a valid reason for being jumpy towards the group that, ya know, murders and rapes them at staggeringly higher rates.

Anyone who denies they'd be more likely to defend themselves with force against a random black guy approaching them on a dark street compared to a random asian kid is lying their ass off. How many Americans have a friend/relative who was murdered or raped by an asian kid?
                As a black man yourself how many types of encounters have you had like this with white men?

Comment

Sounds like a very dumb thing to do (and admit) and also racist to me.. what he said in this new interview is different from what he said previously?

Having said that it was 40 years ago in Ireland.. i just don''t get what this does for him? i don't see it boosting ticket sales in the slightest and will probably ruin future roles he may have got

Comment

nah as a person of color i understand his train of thought here. He was in a mad rage man when you get to that place you don't even know where you at you just see red.

I'm Mexican american, and if a family member of mine told me she was raped by a mexican man I'd be sppewing the same nonsense: let me find any mf mexican to unleash this rage on

but at the same time it really doesn't matter the color or creed of the rapist, and he really really really shouldn't have said what he said in public

but as they say, any publicity is good publicity even bad publicity I guess

Comment

So.......is he saying that the actions of one person made him temporarily racist....? That's the best I can do with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X