Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it about American Heavyweights these days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Your insecurities are exposing you who said anything about race bozo?

It’s people like you who I’m talking about who say they loved hw boxing in the 90s but hate it right now it’s pretty clownish wilder would knock Tyson, bowe , foreman, rahman, and even lewis out. You’re the problem to hw boxing you can’t let go the past and appreciate the present. When wilder drops fury tonight you will still continue on About how you miss Holyfield or some bs have fun reading scorecards and watching old Tyson dismantling cans clips tonight.
    Wilder knocks out who? Oh dear, you're a serious case of crack addiction if ever I've seen.

Tyson dismantled cans? As opposed to Wilder knocking out, what? Hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      All those dude wound run through Wilder like a hot knife through butter. Lewis would murder wilder. Bowe in his prime form would hospitalized him and Tyson would rag doll his ass.

Wilder looks good now because of this shhht hole era that the heavyweight division is plagued with. Wilder is the equivalent of a michael Grant. And we all know how he ended up when he had to deal with Lennox.
      You think Wilder looks good? No, he doesn't. But yeah, that nutter you're talking to is way beyond gone. Laughable doesn't even begin to describe it.

Comment

Fuc*ed up that there hasn't been a great American heavyweight in nearly a generation. I like Wilder but he's just not on the same planet as guys like Bowe and Holyfield...

Crazy thing is it would only take one to revive the sport but I don't see him anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          You think Wilder looks good? No, he doesn't. But yeah, that nutter you're talking to is way beyond gone. Laughable doesn't even begin to describe it.
          I said he looks good for this era. As in he has had all this success due to shhht competition and a shhht era.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            All he would have to do is get his hands on someone and it would be over, I don't think it's womanly to be able to manhandle someone while the other man can't do a single thing to stop him.

That's fine, but you have to admit Cormier needs to get on his knees to win. He can't win on his feet.

Comment

Working...
            X