No announcement yet.

Favorite Kung Fu films?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I love the one that had the Chinese dude in it, that's my favorite.
    Wild Wild West?

Comment

The Man from Hong Kong
      The King and the Clown
      Kind - Age of the Rampant

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Wild Wild West?

Wild Wang West bro.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
          Oohh you're talking about Bolo Yueng! He often plays the villain. He was also in Blood Sport you should check that out sometime!

Actually, I was a fan of Bolo growing up, one of my favorite movie villains. He was legit scary in Bloodsport.

My friends wanted to be Van Damme, Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris. I wanted to be Bolo.

Comment

I'm a sucker for one armed fighters...

Comment

watch some old skool jackie chan and jet li movies when they did it back in china. those are the best ones.

Comment

wong fei hung

Comment

Actually, I was a fan of Bolo growing up, one of my favorite movie villains. He was legit scary in Bloodsport.

My friends wanted to be Van Damme, Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris. I wanted to be Bolo.

When i was young i watched one of his movie where he would punch the door and the other guy leaning against the door on the opposite site would get hurt.

I actually tried doing that with a cousin then realize i don't have Bolo's power. Can't remember the movie doe.

Comment

bolo.. the only mofo to make a ninja scared of him without even having to speak one word lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                      When i was young i watched one of his movie where he would punch the door and the other guy leaning against the door on the opposite site would get hurt.

I actually tried doing that with a cousin then realize i don't have Bolo's power. Can't remember the movie doe.

I saw only saw one movie where he didn't play a villain. Forgot the title, it was a low budget American action movie that came out in the early 90s, which was the peak era for low budget action and martial arts movies.

Bolo was a monster, hard to believe he's only 5'6".

Comment

Working...
                      X