No announcement yet.

Six California police officers fire shots at rapper asleep in car, killing him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    You can aim it at the foot or forearms with training. You don't have to shoot for the head or center mass.

But I carry hollow points. So I do intend to do damage for home defense. .

So you don't own a gun?
    No you cant

Shooting ppl in the arms and feet are silly talk

Dont

For practical reasons and legal reasons

Shoot center mass

Hollow points probably dont do much hitting ppl arms and stuff

Hollow points use penetration soft tissue to expand

Several inches of soft tissue

It probably would just go in and out of someone's arm without expanding

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I've had and carried guns in cars since junior high

It's usually under the seat or a secret hiding spot like inside the console or the sunroof or something

If it's in my lap, it's because I pulled it out
      like i said, different cases, different outcome. he prolly had more enemies than you did. i just find it very odd, that he was attempting to rob the drive thru. imo, he was drugged the fvvck up and prolly didnt know wtf he was doing.

have you ever been waken up from a good ass sleep? your mind aint at 100 when you first start waking up. now imagine waking up after being high ass fvvck!!! which is what happened here is my guess. he prolly woke up and was like wtf, cops, and was trying to hide the gun, etc. which is why he "moved".

this still doesnt justify them shooting him dead. you've done with dumb shiiet when you were younger, everyone has, but that doesnt mean cops can just shoot you dead on the spot.

Comment

Most of these cops are scared

Most cops have never shot anyone or been shot at

Most obviously didnt come from a background that made that common

Unless they were military and even then that's a whole different thing someone taking shots at you 50, 100, 200 yards away.
        and even in the military, they have to wait until they are being shot at first! they cant just open fire because they think that's a bad guy. and the military is in a place that puts them in more danger than these cops out here! there is no excuse for this!!! cops were lazy and trigger happy that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          sleep in the drive thru with a gun in his lap??? wtf was he on?
          Bruh I thought you wuz from the ATL? or nearby or somethin'

He a young black up and coming rapper in the hood. Probz was on tough times like Earn, slept in the vehicle, cops saw he was a perfect target and capped him. A billion other ways they could've approached the situation, yet they didn't. If they scared he gonna pop random cops for no reason, they could've used the loudspeaker while hiding behind their vehicle. They coulda turned on their sirens. Anything, dawg. But, naw, they just gon' creep up on him while he asleep with a gun in his lap, and then shoot him for snapping suddenly out of his sleep and instinctively reaching for his gun. If he even reached at all. Shiz, he might've just been spooked, and the cops just sayin' he reached to make excuses for treating him like target practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            and even in the military, they have to wait until they are being shot at first! they cant just open fire because they think that's a bad guy. and the military is in a place that puts them in more danger than these cops out here! there is no excuse for this!!! cops were lazy and trigger happy that's all.
            No one waits to get shot at

Where do you get that from?

Maybe in peacetime. Theres no war. They have to wait for orders and rules of engagement.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              like i said, different cases, different outcome. he prolly had more enemies than you did. i just find it very odd, that he was attempting to rob the drive thru. imo, he was drugged the fvvck up and prolly didnt know wtf he was doing.

have you ever been waken up from a good ass sleep? your mind aint at 100 when you first start waking up. now imagine waking up after being high ass fvvck!!! which is what happened here is my guess. he prolly woke up and was like wtf, cops, and was trying to hide the gun, etc. which is why he "moved".

this still doesnt justify them shooting him dead. you've done with dumb shiiet when you were younger, everyone has, but that doesnt mean cops can just shoot you dead on the spot.
              They didnt shoot him for no reason.

They shot him because he had a gun.

I've been arrested by cops several dozen times in my life.

A few times i had a gun on me or nearby.

You know how many times I got shot by cops? None.

Everyone complains and cries about cops shootings.

Theres a million cops in america carrying guns every day making millions of arrests a year.

How many ppl get killed by cops? The number is pretty small.

And majority of those few were justified.

You're crying over a gangster that was packing heat.

Go cry when they accidentally shoot an innocent kid or something

Comment

No one waits to get shot at

Where do you get that from?

Maybe in peacetime. Theres no war. They have to wait for orders and rules of engagement.
                when they go out on patrol!! they cant just open fire on someone who they think is a bad guy. they have to wait until they are being shot it before they can open fire. yes, i know all mofos aint gonna follow this rule but the point is that even in the military they still have to follow protocol even in a greater danger environment than our so called police officers.

The rules of engagement place the burden on U.S. air and ground troops to confirm with certainty that a Taliban fighter is armed before they can fire — even if they are 100 percent sure the target is the enemy. In some cases, aerial gunships have been denied permission to fire even though they reported that targets on the move were armed.

Comment

Theres a million cops in america carrying guns every day making millions of arrests a year.

so just because someone has a gun, it gives them the right to shoot????? this goes back to what i said at the beginning. there was NO threat at the time of the shooting. cops just shot him because he had a gun on him and "suddenly move". like i said, if you were awaken from being knocked out cold, your first reaction is gonna be clueless. you are gonna be looking around wondering where the fvvck you are and wtf is going on. now imagine being drugged out and waking up from this.

Comment

that's exactly the point i am making!!!! your stories is no different than any of these other stories, the only thing is you didnt get shot and they did. that's why i am saying you've done some dumb shiiet before in the past, how would you like it if you got shot for doing that?

Comment

No you cant

Shooting ppl in the arms and feet are silly talk

Dont

For practical reasons and legal reasons

Shoot center mass

Hollow points probably dont do much hitting ppl arms and stuff

Hollow points use penetration soft tissue to expand

Several inches of soft tissue

It probably would just go in and out of someone's arm without expanding
                      I guess we can go back to blanks but those kill too. Some people also put bean bags into shotguns.

Listen if you have to take people out then that's the job period. My thing is if it's s kid or its one of those gray areas I think it's better to wait it out rather than kill. They let Dillon Roof love sgf go to burger King but killed this man.

Comment

Working...
                      X