Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL you know boxing is a joke sport when they let anyone with a YouTube in as press

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube guys have Tank and Floyd in there all the question were about him fighting Lomachenko, Why you did not ask then about Fortuna and Gary Russell both calling Tank out two PBC fighters

Comment

Social media runs politics now kiddies....Youtube being in the boxing press box is really, really, not the thing to focus on.

Comment

I think that Michelle Joy Phelps is the best female boxing reporter out there. She is both fair, unbiased and doesn't attempt to push any agendas. I think it's largely due to her being a freelance reporter. She keeps it real.

In addition, for the exception Helen Yee, in my opinion all of the other female reporters have horses in the race. They have agendas and must toe the company line in order to keep their jobs; This is especially true of Cynthia Conte of (Ring TV) and Crystina Poncher of (Top Rank).

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I was laughing listening to some of these youtubers who do reporting for boxing events you know boxing is a joke of a sport when they allow some racist pro black youtuber who said whites are the devil in some of his older videos to interview fighters.

at least with MMA like UFC Dana White only allows credible journalist you would never see some kkk neo nazi skin head or pro black racists being able to cover their events they do a through research on credentials
          Boxing is the bottom of the barrel when some random youtuber who is racist behind the people they interviews backs do interviews smiling and being fake friendly gets a press pass

Dana White makes sure his team looks at all the videos, and articles by any reporter to see if they are fair and unbiased or credible, that **** would never go over in the UFC.

Boxing is desperate for any press I guess since such few media outlets cover it.

Here is an example the guy talking dude always talking about some pro black stuff and even pissed Andre Ward off, he also confronted Golden boy about some stupid emails by a former employee and golden boy banned him from their events, I think his name is fred of barber shops convos, he also always butt kisses Floyd, Deontay, Crawford, Spence, Broner and Tank and acts like they have an obligation to be his friend because they are black lol.

He sounds like Ben Thompson of Fight Hype so people get them confused but this dude is on another level of creepy and weird

Boxing dosen't have a league like nba or nfl. It's a unique sport where there are networks and promoters. The youtubers promote the sport for the promoters so it makes sense to let them in. Why is a youtuber with followers less credible than some writer from the la times?

I've seen the UFC journalists and they are far from credible. Most don't know **** about fighting or the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
            Yeah ive noticed the same thing too lol.

People on youtube with like 10k subscribers are getting press passes and access to the fighters during media scrums

I just wonder how much these guys are getting paid, i cant imagine it being alot. U get paid by how many people watch ur content, (and how long they stay) so i imagine most of these dudes got a main job
            The youtube guys actually have more knowledge of the sport than the old farts that write for espn and the times.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Well she works for Top Rank and mostly interviews Top Rank Fighters
              There was and is more than just Bradley on the roster bro.

Comment

Boxing is not a joke sport. It and MMA are the only sports I like. Mayweather and Pacquiao made more money in one hour than anybody in sports. Canelo signed a 360 million dollar deal. GGG made about 40 million and Canelo made about 45 million for their last fight. AJ will make 25 million for fighting Miller and Miller will make 7 million. If boxing is a joke sport these boxers are laughing on the way to the bank to cash their giant checks.

Comment

WAR PRO EVERYBODY

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I was laughing listening to some of these youtubers who do reporting for boxing events you know boxing is a joke of a sport when they allow some racist pro black youtuber who said whites are the devil in some of his older videos to interview fighters.

at least with MMA like UFC Dana White only allows credible journalist you would never see some kkk neo nazi skin head or pro black racists being able to cover their events they do a through research on credentials

Boxing is the bottom of the barrel when some random youtuber who is racist behind the people they interviews backs do interviews smiling and being fake friendly gets a press pass

Dana White makes sure his team looks at all the videos, and articles by any reporter to see if they are fair and unbiased or credible, that **** would never go over in the UFC.

Boxing is desperate for any press I guess since such few media outlets cover it.

Here is an example the guy talking dude always talking about some pro black stuff and even pissed Andre Ward off, he also confronted Golden boy about some stupid emails by a former employee and golden boy banned him from their events, I think his name is fred of barber shops convos, he also always butt kisses Floyd, Deontay, Crawford, Spence, Broner and Tank and acts like they have an obligation to be his friend because they are black lol.

He sounds like Ben Thompson of Fight Hype so people get them confused but this dude is on another level of creepy and weird

My friend has a small website and a youtube channel. He gets credentialed to fights. Some of these guys are working hard to cover the sport because most of he major media doesn't cover it. They spend their own money to cover these fights. Youtube keeps boxing alive. When a lot of these major media outlets stopped covering boxing the fans picked up the slack on youtube and other websites and the fans kept boxing alive

Comment

So let me get this straight, this guy drove all the way to confront Ward about why he thought Fury beat Wilder?

I'm sorry, but this dude sounds like he has a mental disorder.

Newsflash: Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you. Get over it!

Comment

Working...
                      X