Your fav and least fav American sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Boxing
    2. NFL
    3. Lakers ( I don't watch NBA games unless Lakers are playing . )

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Now that was a fughin highway robbery
      The spos should of never left
      Now struggling to get a team back
      Montreal is a baseball town ( let em find room downtown to build stadium and watch , every night will be a sellout )
      That fuguer Loria
      yeah, they had plans of putting a park downtown too that fell through. That team would have sold out nightly. Hell, they were getting decent crowds at the Big O' and that's a chithole that was falling apart. The roof literally collapsed during a game once.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
        some season for you so far .. look pretty close to unbeatable
        I know. Where did that come from?

Comment

I must say some great responses to this thread. Always good to get a decent debate going on here.

Comment

Boxing is the apex predator.

Least favorite niche sport bodybuilding. Dudes who want to be tough but are afraid to fight and get hit in the face. So they get big instead and strip down into mankinis for a male beauty pageant with other males judging their bodies.

Least favorite mainstream sport football. Silly that full grown adults will dedicate weekends of their lives to nothing but tailgating

Sometimes, watch major UFC fights.

Only watch striking fighting sports but find soccer easy on the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              yeah, they had plans of putting a park downtown too that fell through. That team would have sold out nightly. Hell, they were getting decent crowds at the Big O' and that's a chithole that was falling apart. The roof literally collapsed during a game once.
              You got that right
              It will happen I know that and when it does MLB will be shocked to see the crowds and support for the team
              Montreal is a rock’n’roll city
              Boxing was dead here at one time and now they get 15000 at fights
              Baseball will work but need’s to be in the city ( downtown )
              Rex you lived in mtl or always to

Comment

Working...
              X