No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao best punch of the night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    It’s the New Years don’t get your blood pressure up. Calm down.
    You started a thread about the best punches. So i'm just adding some flavor

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! CHEERS BRUH!!

Comment

I thought Floyd won the fight but he damn sure didn't land the better, Cleaner and harder shots. I gave him most of the rounds because he seemed to control them more and neutralise Pacman a bit. I like both fighters idk about you

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        lol. floyd best punch is nowhere near close to pac best punch.
        Yeah in the OPs delusional mind that was Floyd's best PUNCH effort of the FIGHT. Pathetic

Floyd's divk is way up his ass he can't see the fakery hahaha!!

Oh, will you look at that straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch hahaha!!

Here something to wet your panties haha!!

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY THIS DEC, AS HE HAS MENTIONED. HE DECIDED TO FIGHT A FEATHER FISTED 5 DIVISIONS SMALLER, KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO HAD NO CHANCE IN HELL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I smell VAGINA again lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-02-2019, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          This made me wanna see the fight again but i didn't want to watch the whole thing so i wanted to see the highlights on youtube and dam here is 3 different video highlights of the fight and it was horrible barley any punches landed and the best ones are from Pac. I might watch the whole fight again but from the highlights how was this a schooling Floyd missed a lot.

The one thing i cant believe is the narrative that formed from this fight that Floyd schooled him.
          Are you for real? It was a god damn boxing lesson.

Are you okay?

Comment

It's clear that you really hurt Spoon23's feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Are you for real? It was a god damn boxing lesson.

Are you okay?
              HAHAHA!! THAT'S FUNNY.

YOU SHOULD AT LEAST LOOK AT THE CLUES IF FLOYD DID GIVE A BOXING LESSON..

THE THING IS.. EVIDENCES DON'T SUPPORT IT SON. SO MUCH LAME CLINCHING IN VEGAS..SO MUCH FOULING..AND YET WHO THREW MORE AFTER POST FIGHT SCRUTINY..

IT'S NOT THE BALD DUDE. WHO PUT THE HURT IN THE HURT BIZ??

LET THE EVIDENCES SHOW THE WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                I thought Floyd won the fight but he damn sure didn't land the better, Cleaner and harder shots. I gave him most of the rounds because he seemed to control them more and neutralise Pacman a bit. I like both fighters idk about you
                Well if the ref was fair, Floyd would have been deducted points from all those clinching.. All Floyd did was run, clinch, kill time and bore the fans..So If you truly love boxing..outside of Vegas Floyd would have lost from all that fouling..

This is another example of a similarity of the Pac May 1 fight. When Shawn Porter fought Broner.

Shawn was the "effective aggressor" and pushed broner's body for 12 rounds of non stop offense and won. The difference with this fight from the Pac May fight. The better guy truly was the victor. In the Pac May fight the hugger and the runner who did nothing for 12 queer rounds won, when it's the effective agressor who should have won that night (Pac). You can truly see Broner kept on hugging and pushing Porter's head and eventually, the ref deducted a point for Broner's foul tactics, unlike Floyd who gets away with everything in Vegas.

Outside the US, majority of the world got it for Pac. Enjoy!

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-02-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Don't mind Spoon. He's just having another meltdown. He has been posting the same videos and gifs for years and years but he can't understand why he can't get everyone to believe him. He thought his thread would convert many, but this was the best he could do.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Don't mind Spoon. He's just having another meltdown. He has been posting the same videos and gifs for years and years but he can't understand why he can't get everyone to believe him. He thought his thread would convert many, but this was the best he could do.

Lmaooooooo he must of cried for a week straight after that. I’ve never seen a poll that one sided before. Deep inside he knows it was easy work for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Lmaooooooo he must of cried for a week straight after that. I’ve never seen a poll that one sided before. Deep inside he knows it was easy work for Floyd
                      That poll didn't really show the video evidence that followed. And 100 votes in NSB doesn't sum up the millions of people which saw Pac was the better man that night. Travestyny still stalking me even if he is already in ignore. That's how pathetic that dumb schmuck is lmao

The scam has been exposed a long time ago.

Listen to this dude. He explains how fraudulent this fight was.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                      @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                      @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

https://youtu.be/Ta13SmadHuo

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

https://youtu.be/Z2XU2iUlS-M

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-02-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X