Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many uppercuts will Golovkin eat against Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many uppercuts will Golovkin eat against Canelo?

Golovkin can't defend an uppercut, he gets hit with almost every one his opponent throws. Canelo loves throwing uppercuts. How many will Golovkin eat against Canelo?
    19.15%
    1-10
    27.66%
    11-20
    19.15%
    21-30
    4.26%
    31+
    29.79%
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-14-2017, 06:37 AM.

I like how you **** on Golovkin all day yet the guy in your avatar lost to a guy with a record that currently sits at 3 wins and 46 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
      I like how you **** on Golovkin all day yet the guy in your avatar lost to a guy with a record that currently sits at 3 wins and 46 losses.
      Nobody is claiming the guy in my avatar is a top 3 P4P fighter or an ATG.

BTW he didn't lose to a guy with 3 wins and 46 losses check you facts.
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-14-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Nobody is claiming the guy in my avatar is a top 3 P4P fighter or an ATG.

BTW he didn't lose to a guy with 3 wins and 46 losses check you facts.
        I'd be more embarrassed about having someone losing to a fighter who is now at 3-46 as my avatar than claiming someone is an ATG when they aren't.

Facts checked:
        http://boxrec.com/boxer/643180

He also lost to a guy currently sitting at 6-11:
        http://boxrec.com/boxer/607487

Comment

I'd be more embarrassed about having someone losing to a fighter who is now at 3-46 as my avatar than claiming someone is an ATG when they aren't.

Facts checked:
          http://boxrec.com/boxer/643180

He also lost to a guy currently sitting at 6-11:
          http://boxrec.com/boxer/607487

Why would it be embarrassing? I don't understand. Should only world level fighters be supported?

Comment

Why would it be embarrassing? I don't understand. Should only world level fighters be supported?
            Let's not go for a diversion - where were my facts wrong?

It's not embarrassing to support any fighter. Just be prepared to receive some **** for praising one fighter who has some terrible losses (including one to an infamously well known bum in Andy Harris) and then obsessively attacking another who has yet to lose.

Comment

Let's not go for a diversion - where were my facts wrong?

It's not embarrassing to support any fighter. Just be prepared to receive some **** for praising one fighter who has some terrible losses (including one to an infamously well known bum in Andy Harris) and then obsessively attacking another who has yet to lose.
              Diversion you say? Isn't that what you did with your first post? I've never praised him, i actually don't even support him, i just thought his tattoo looked ******ed.

Comment

Diversion you say? Isn't that what you did with your first post? I've never praised him, i actually don't even support him, i just thought his tattoo looked ******ed.
                This is a pure troll thread so I threw some bait out there. You took it.

Comment

Because GGG was walking thru Brook and ate some upper cuts know makes him susceptible to that punch.

Comment

GGG has a chin at 160...Does canelo?

Comment

Working...
                    X