No announcement yet.

Is Rolex an old man's watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    $200k??? For a f.ucking watch? Is it platinum? I seen million dollar watches but they were diamond watches...

That's the Ferrari watch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      it was the 'i can afford one' line...that's why you only get a 7

get one of these and show everyone what's up

i think they're $200K

200k?

who are these people that can afford to spend 200k on a watch, and do? i can almost [but don't] understand getting jewelry with diamonds or gold, because although it doesn't hold the sticker value, it can at least have some intrinsic quality. it's made of gold and diamonds! the value of that watch pictured will come down entirely to what people are willing to pay for it as a watch.

can't imagine paying 200k, even if i could afford it, for a thing you wear on your wrist that looks cool. maybe i'm an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        That's the Ferrari watch

does it come with a ferrari?

maybe a fit italian bird?

Comment

That's like asking if a Mercedes is an old man's car. Rolex is a timeless classic. I think you might prefer a rose gold breitling with yellow diamonds on the bezel.

Comment

200K for a Ferrari that you can't drive? No wonder so many people hate the rich.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              does it come with a ferrari?

maybe a fit italian bird?

i guess your hours go by faster if its being clocked by Ferrari

http://www.hublot.com/en/partnerships/ferrari

Comment

Real men have Patek Philippe watches.

Hublot is sh it. Better off buying a bracelet. Get a real watch.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  200k?

who are these people that can afford to spend 200k on a watch, and do? i can almost [but don't] understand getting jewelry with diamonds or gold, because although it doesn't hold the sticker value, it can at least have some intrinsic quality. it's made of gold and diamonds! the value of that watch pictured will come down entirely to what people are willing to pay for it as a watch.

can't imagine paying 200k, even if i could afford it, for a thing you wear on your wrist that looks cool. maybe i'm an idiot.
                  200k aint ****, the Richard Mille Raphael Nadal is going for $700,000

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    My dream watch is a Rolex. Although I can afford one, I feel sick wasting $10k on a watch. My most expensive watch is a $1500 tag heuer
                    Its not a waste, stupid. I bought my Rolex Batman for £5950 retail and its currently selling for more than that on the second hand market because of the high demand.

Rolex and Patek Phillipe are the only brands which hold their value. Breitling and Hublot, and the rest of these oversized ****ters are pretty worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Real men have Patek Philippe watches.

Hublot is sh it. Better off buying a bracelet. Get a real watch.
                      Hublot didn't even start making their own movements until fairly recently, lol. No heritage, no prestige, just a total ****ter that football managers are paid to wear.

Comment

Working...
                      X