Angel "Memo" Heredia Here! Ask Me Anything!! @guruscience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel "Memo" Heredia Here! Ask Me Anything!! @guruscience

Hello BoxingScene!

I'm taking a break from all the hard work I've been doing at Mayweather Gym, figured I'd stop by and talk to the fans for a minute. I know you guys have many questions, so fire away!

#guruscience

dont you feel ashamed of yourself !!!!! putting fighters lives in jeapordy with your illegal drugs !!!!!!!

Comment

How many angry letters have you gotten from devastated, in denial Pacquiao fans?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        dont you feel ashamed of yourself !!!!! putting fighters lives in jeapordy with your illegal drugs !!!!!!!
        No.

Next question.

Comment

My testicles reduced to the size of raisins, I used your BALCO stuff, what can I use to make them grow normal size again?

Comment

Have you developed a formula for Acne?

Comment

Can you make AlexKid's penis bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                How many angry letters have you gotten from devastated, in denial Pacquiao fans?
                Haha! A ton, but I usually only read a line or two before tossing them in the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
                  My testicles reduced to the size of raisins, I used your BALCO stuff, what can I use to make them grow normal size again?
                  There is nothing you can do about that. Sorry, you should have read the warnings!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X