Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    You really think Bradley is at all possible??? If he wasn, I guarantee you Floyd would fight him coming off beating Marquez.

As for Lara, I f**k with that fight, but it's pretty clear Lara is gunning for Canelo, and rightfully so. Lara's chances to get that fight sky rocket if he beats Canelo on PPV.
    Lara is gunning for Canelo? What does that mean? Canelo is ginng for Angulo and Molina. Guess which is more priority.

You keep talking about fights after May. Why? Why not the May fight??

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Possible soon.. Contract up next year
      In that case, if Bradley leaves, and doesn't lose by then, that's a fight I'm guessing happens.

Comment

lol if all the members on here were to boycott a floyd fight, floyd will prolly lose out in about less than $1000 in ppv money. like thats gonna make any difference to him lol. there's millions of other people that buys his fight that is not on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Lara is gunning for Canelo? What does that mean? Canelo is ginng for Angulo and Molina. Guess which is more priority.

You keep talking about fights after May. Why? Why not the May fight??
          Lara's calling for Canelo, not Mayweather. It's all but confirmed Maywether is fighting and defending his 147 titles this May. I like Floyd-Lara but it's just ignorant to believe they are really going for Floyd-Lara on PPV in May, it really is. Lara's shot at landing a Mayweather type of fight go up if he beats Canelo on PPV. I guarantee you so long as Canelo and Lara both win, that fight happens either June or September this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            lol if all the members on here were to boycott a floyd fight, floyd will prolly lose out in about less than $1000 in ppv money. like thats gonna make any difference to him lol. there's millions of other people that buys his fight that is not on this forum.
            After tax. LOL.

If 100 boxingscene members boycott X $70 bucks each that's $7,000 before taxes. That's like $4,550 after taxes.

That can't even buy a new watch for one of his whores.

Comment

I bought his last ppv for Garcia-Matthyse; my girl bought Mayweather-Guerrero because of her lineage's celebration.

Canelo's fan base and the undercard sold that ppv; if he doesn't fight Khan in the UK then watch how his numbers drop back down more considerable.

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                I think its time us fans get what we want! If floyd wont fight pacquiao in his next fight then we should all boycott and not pay for the fight! Hes smiling making millions happy and laughing while we get stuck with a $60-$70 tab per fight for fights that are espn fights at best. This is ridiculous already, if your the "best in the world" then fight the other man who's also considered the best in the world not to mention the past decade! Who cares if he got ko'ed by marquez, robbed by bradley. Cotto has lost alot of fights and is still gettin shots at the big names. We keep getting the run around and the **** end of the stick with this fight! The fans wanna see it, the casual boxing world wants to see it and yet so many excuses to avoid it! Its time we stop getting suckered into paying so much for hand picked ppv fights that we all know the outcome. If floyd wont fight pacquiao then we should all boycott! Idc who's fault it is although my personal opinion is that floyd's the ducker! Lets just make this happen already!
                I dont want to hurt boxing but I agree. That should be the only fight Floyd is trying to make. Like Floyd says all roads lead to him he is the boss he can make the fight happen if he really wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Lara's calling for Canelo, not Mayweather. It's all but confirmed Maywether is fighting and defending his 147 titles this May. I like Floyd-Lara but it's just ignorant to believe they are really going for Floyd-Lara on PPV in May, it really is. Lara's shot at landing a Mayweather type of fight go up if he beats Canelo on PPV. I guarantee you so long as Canelo and Lara both win, that fight happens either June or September this year.
                  Again, so why not have Lara for the may fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Again, so why not have Lara for the may fight??
                    It's a good match up but not one that's really possible. As fans, we like it. But you really think Showtime or anyone with Golden Boy is really going to put Floyd-Lara on PPV??? Its just ignorant to believe or expect that. Not to mention, if you want to critique what someone's done in the past, as everyone is pointing out Maidana losing a close fight with Khan and getting schooled by Devon, how about Lara deserving an L against Molina, and struggling with Angulo???

I can't knock Floyd for fighting any of these guys: Danny Garcia, Erislandy Lara, Marcos Maidana, and the guys that aren't possible, Tim Bradley and Manny pacquiao.

Comment

We lol who is we???

Comment

Working...
                      X