Garcia, Golovkin, Burgos 19 25.00%
Garcia, Rosado, Martinez 6 7.89%
Garcia, Golovokin, Martinez 11 14.47%
Garcia, Rosado, Burgos 2 2.63%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 AM #771
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
cornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond reputecornholioda3rd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,329.81

I was so impressed with Mikey yesterday, what a BEAST! He took a top guy like Salido apart.

Gotta give props to Orlando tho, what heart the guy has, down 4 times, still comes to give it his all. A true warrior.
cornholioda3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-20-2013, 12:34 PM #772
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 1438 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,782,789,885,436,561,408.00
Total Points: 11,782,789,885,437,917,184.00
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
I said that's "not what happened at all", firstly.

And there's so much idiotic stuff said on this forum, what difference does it make if two guys agreed with you.

You are claiming his trainer said "his nose is broken, stop it"?

That is not what happened at all. The doctor is the one who said "his nose is broken." Did you not see the doctor with his fingers on the bridge of the nose, examining it and determining that it was broken? Because that is precisely what happened. His brother/trainer said no such thing.
the doctor was called over by his corner and confirmed he had a broken nose. the doctor then asks mikey if he was able to continue. mikey didn't say yes or no "my nose is broken." robert jumps in and says "his nose is broken, you can't breath right?" and then asks the ref "if it was stopped would it go to the scorecards?" the ref says "yes", you can hear people behind mikey saying "yeah, let's stop it, let's stop it." the doctor tells the referee to stop it.

in your version, they just stood around looking stupid apparently.

can't believe i had to spell this out for somebody.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by John Barron; 01-20-2013 at 02:03 PM.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:43 PM #773
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,146,933.04
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 
Keep'in them real - jaded nice post - lefthook2daliva Top Rated Consistant Poster - ironmt 

My heart goes out to Martinez, he planned an attack he followed it out masterfully and then got robbed!!! To see 114 up is bad enough to give Burgo the fight is why "boxing is a fraud"!! You don't see beautiful body work like that often, he was lifting his leg after he got "tenderized"! Damn shame they didn't honor that young mans hard work.

Congrates to Mikey for another game plan thoughtout and carried out beautifully.

Congrates to GGG for showing patience and being persistant!! Big thumbs up to Rosado for courage against a much harder hitter than he is. Also some pretty nice defensive rolls and overall escapabilty!!! The power and experience factor was very obvious but I'll give the young man much props, this is NOT an easy job to "learn" on the job. I look forward to seeing Rosado and GGG in their next respective bouts. I would thing GGG management keeps him active to be able to raise interest in him. He is a very marketable fighter these days! Overall a C+ nite in boxing the robbery of that win hurt that card alot!! Ray.
Ray Corso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:31 PM #774
El Chapo Guzman

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 406,184,712,865,718,784.00
Total Points: 406,184,716,905,329,024.00
No Message - -veteran420- to watch your caps on! - -veteran420- My nizzle! - WANGLER No Message - -veteran420- Tu eres el mejor! - -Jack- 
I want one out of your kegerator - Walt Liquor Drink up potna.........I owed you one bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! TGIF!! TIME TO POP BOTTLES!..have a good weekend homie.. - Eyesolated Merry Christmas - Flab merry christmas homey, make some wine! - - v e t - 
here bro, now get off santa's lap. - Ether Red Apple = Red K - Dorian happy new year bud - -MAKAVELLI- Send me the stream bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For having the world's best drinking stories :D - Bossy 
ATG drunk stories and being absolutely hilarious :D - Bossy thanks for the donation to the Superbowl jackpot :beerchug: if nobody wins points will be sent back - jose830 lol - -jose- It got a hot dog in it too!  :lol1: - -jose- Mullet Team USA - Mike D 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MUG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
I was so impressed with Mikey yesterday, what a BEAST! He took a top guy like Salido apart.

Gotta give props to Orlando tho, what heart the guy has, down 4 times, still comes to give it his all. A true warrior.
Yeah Man ... Just re watched all the fights, started with the Tequila too early bc of the excitement Mikey and GGG looked good, Burgos was robbed
-Mustang- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:17 PM #775
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,916,963,063,082,647,552.00
Total Points: 111,916,963,063,082,680,320.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Movin' View Post
the doctor was called over by his corner and confirmed he had a broken nose. the doctor then asks mikey if he was able to continue. mikey didn't say yes or no "my nose is broken." robert jumps in and says "his nose is broken, you can't breath right?" and then asks the ref "if it was stopped would it go to the scorecards?" the ref says "yes", you can hear people behind mikey saying "yeah, let's stop it, let's stop it." the doctor tells the referee to stop it.

I already said that they lobbied the ref to make sure that if it was stopped it'd go to the cards. I didn't see Robert call the doctor over, but I don't see how that's such a big deal. I don't buy your narrative where Robert decided to stop the fight. How can the cornerman do that? It's the ref and doctor's job. Whatever is said in the corner, it is not up to the corner and would take an incompetent ref/doctor to stop a fight because a corner says to. Lobbying the ref on the other hand is normal.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:01 PM #776
SPEED IS POWER

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,894,330,760,422.30
Total Points: 35,140,331,243,254.44
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Movin' View Post

I just rewatched it and the doc asked Mikey if he can continue and he just sad "it's hard for me to breathe". Then the ref asked Robert Garcia "can he continue yes or no?" Robert remained silent until the ref said "We go to the scorecards, accidental headbutt." then Garcia said "We go to the scorecards? Ok let's stop it."

2 things :

-Garcia should have answered yes or no to the doc's question.

-The referee shouldn't have told the corner that they would go to the scorecard if the fight is stopped since it influenced their decision.
Light_Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:07 PM #777
Tyson fan

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,977,633,715,279,171,158,016.00
Total Points: 5,338,178,696,024,571,248,640.00
Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden 
No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- 
Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland No Message - J-champ Merry Christmas Bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
happy holidays, bro! - jazluvr Thank you for upping our bet on Broner-Porter. First time I got a quad. Big thanks boss playa og. - punchr thanks for the prompt payment - -jose- Cheers! - Psylence83 For a loyal follower off &quot;Iron&quot; Mike Tyson - BritishBoxing92 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

LOL @ all the Garcia haters on this thread. What they painted was completely different than how the fight actually went.
ROSS CALIFORNIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:11 PM #778
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,916,963,063,082,647,552.00
Total Points: 111,916,963,063,082,680,320.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
I just rewatched it and the doc asked Mikey if he can continue and he just sad "it's hard for me to breathe". Then the ref asked Robert Garcia "can he continue yes or no?" Robert remained silent until the ref said "We go to the scorecards, accidental headbutt." then Garcia said "We go to the scorecards? Ok let's stop it."

2 things :

-Garcia should have answered yes or no to the doc's question.

-The referee shouldn't have told the corner that they would go to the scorecard if the fight is stopped since it influenced their decision.
I hear what you're saying, but I think that things are never done this clear cut. It was a judgement call. It's always subjective. If it wasn't an injury due to an 'accidental' foul though, there's no doubt in my mind they wouldn't have stopped it. It is obviously dangerous to fight with a broken nose (or jaw, etc.), but we see it happen. To be proper, they probably should either always stop a fight for a broken nose, or never stop it. But that's never how boxing works. I think it is more a case that guys are given the leeway to continue fighting when it's dangerous rather than take a TKO loss more so than that they are given favoritism in this sort of situation. The fact that he was clearly way up on the cards could have had an effect though. I just can't find fault with Garcia, or his brother (who is just looking out for his fighter, really. This is professional sports.)

And I was backing Salido in the fight, and wanted to see the rest of the fight, especially because Salido had started to find some success (though not nearly enough). But, I think the headbutt itself was very questionable. I don't really even consider it accidental. So hard to blame Garcia for that, who had just had his nose broken by a desperation head first charge.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:44 PM #779
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Trophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond reputeTrophyboy23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,009,652.51

they straight up robbed Burgos, what a shame.
Trophyboy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:00 PM #780
KILLING THE NFL!

Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,869,825,317,168,446,701,568.00
Total Points: 42,879,825,317,168,448,274,432.00
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - Omowale Tribe Cross our fingers and hope Ward-Kovalev happens without any issues!! - Bronze Bomber 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Chavez jr vs 3G, make it happen
mathed is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
discussion, golovkin-rosado, martinez-burgos, salido-garcia, thread, tripleheader:

User Tag List