Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to find out if your partner is chaeting? or just play grat pank. hers how.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to find out if your partner is chaeting? or just play grat pank. hers how.

ok i came across an an app that you download on your phone, you can call anyone and what ever number you want to show on their called id it shows, so if u call ur lady for example and u imput a number u want her to see on her caller id, or if she had that number saved with someones name it will show that, i loaded the app long time ago but got a new phone and wasnt on the app store no more, no problem just loaded it from google. it can be use for fun and prank or find out some good stuff. you can change the voyce and record calls , you only have a 2 minute window to talk per call tho. search bluff my call.

sorry i made a similar thread diff tittle, no one is really checking out the other one. but i think you guys will enjoy it. so wanted to put it out there.

btw if anyone know how to edit titles of threads let me know, was in a rush out and messes up this one lol. see you guys later.

Comment

you going to tell us what it's called or you just going to have us guess -- or ask our very own personal genies?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        you going to tell us what it's called or you just going to have us guess -- or ask our very own personal genies?
        Bluff my call. It was in his post. Apparnitley I can read better than you now.
        Last edited by RlCKY; 01-10-2013, 02:04 PM. Reason: Spelled apparnitley wrong

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          Bluff my call. It was in his post. Apparnitley I can read better than you now.
          you got your grade ten, good for you Rick.

Comment

Some very insecure people on here. I can only imagine 90% of the failed relationship threads on here are down to major insecurities on their own part.

Personally I'd be a bit freaked out and strongly think about getting a restraining order if a partner was almost stalking my every move.

A bit much when you can't even have a phone these days without somebody trying to use brute-force, rats & allsorts to try find out personal information.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Some very insecure people on here. I can only imagine 90% of the failed relationship threads on here are down to major insecurities on their own part.

Personally I'd be a bit freaked out and strongly think about getting a restraining order if a partner was almost stalking my every move.

A bit much when you can't even have a phone these days without somebody trying to use brute-force, rats & allsorts to try find out personal information.

donaire is going to use some brute force on rigo's dome.

Comment

This thread reeks of trust issues and inadequacy.

Comment

M bad if I upset some people with this thread wasn't my intention, but some people might wanna use the app so its their choice . I'm a believer in letting girls what they want to do if they wanna cheat they'll do it no matter what. In the 2 years I was with my ex never used the app on her but we all different. Cheers guys

Comment

Working...
                  X